Werewolf BEaston - Basic WW Part II - Mafia & Doppelganger win!

Remove this Banner Ad

6/10

5/10

3/10

1/10
winning again

Sweet GIF

You know you want to.
i don't actually

I've not been to a game since 2019, not watched any on TV since 2020, cancelled my membership at the start of 2021 and haven't looked back

i don't actually

I've not been to a game since 2019, not watched any on TV since 2020, cancelled my membership at the start of 2021 and haven't looked back
haven’t looked back since when? since when?!?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds a little bit, dare I say.... "fair-weather".
More why the * am I giving the AFL $1000 plus a year when I hate the campaigners

Hawks were pissing me off as well with Kennett and other stuff not footy related

Well done to Mafia and Gralin as the doppelganger on the victory.

Well played everyone else, thanks for playing all. If anyone missed the Dead PM and wants in, let me know

Votes:
3 - boncer34 - Didn't put a foot wrong all game, stayed hidden for the majority, controlled the PM with guile.
2 - Gralin - Strategically held his kills which allowed him to stay hidden. Revealed at the right time to avoid any lynch potential and used his king making abilities twice for entertainment value.
1 - big_icky - Read the game really well, made good use of his false seers and interpreting those results to put thing together. Unfortunately the village didn't listen much haha.

Cheers all!
* cough, cough *

still time to sign up game is starting tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back