Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf Mini I (Town Wins!)

Remove this Banner Ad

i mean its not transparent that he has a list of dead good players, we all do

its just a question of how that is actually proof of anything

he is correct that N3 was the first time he could have used a dead player
He insinuated bodyguard wasn’t on his list.

It’s a fundamental misunderstanding of how the role he claims to be works.

FWIW CF’s lie is transparent because retri’a aren’t issued a list of roles as he’s claimed. You select from the dead options available to you.
Dumbest thing you've said for a long while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fingers crossed that doesn't happen, I don't know about anyone else, but I am definitely not mafia.
if you turn out to be a ww or sk that goes active tonight I will strangle the actual trapper

Gralin The Majestic

It looks like evil know that Bovo is Neutral. I'm guessing they missed on him early. That would go some way to explaining the king Tenz investigation of Tarkyn because what he returned is what youget when you've been doused by an arsonist.

Bovo = Neutral (arsonist)

Mafia = Sante, Hotchill & Tarkyn24

Gralin The Majestic

It looks like evil know that Bovo is Neutral. I'm guessing they missed on him early. That would go some way to explaining the king Tenz investigation of Tarkyn because what he returned is what youget when you've been doused by an arsonist.

Bovo = Neutral (arsonist)

Mafia = Sante, Hotchill & Tarkyn24
tarks can be the god father that was one of the results

bovo could have also told us he was the arsonist and survive the night but hey like i said if we're ****ed we're ****ed

I've been trying to get tarks killed since day 2 and none of you have played along

bovo could have also told us he was the arsonist and survive the night but hey like i said if we're ****ed we're ****ed

I've been trying to get tarks killed since day 2 and none of you have played along
No, I tried to lynch him but y'all set off on hotchilli

I think you shouldn't read into that seer. That's what happens when you get touched by the arsonist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back