Werewolf WereWolf in a Manger, Cub got croaked but wolves win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Last words

• Mods usually want similar things - no stuff ups and a balanced close game where a variety of results are possible.
  • At least we had a close balanced game.
  • I‘d assumed we would have a small active enough game with 18-20 and so I thought I’d trial some new mechanics, double votes in certain Circumstances and having Morrison and two Docs. I tried for a relaxed write up of the roles and rules but instead achieved something approaching the desultory.
  • Oof. We ended up with 30 after The Maj was unable to play. Ended up having to have the Vamps, but that was all to the good eh jmoo wan who was randomed in to save the game.
  • Maybe Boxing Day WW will become a tradition
  • Untidy drafting, my unwillingness to edit the roles and rules once the game commences plus one stuff up added to the general confusion. Personally I think roles and mechanics should keep some freshness and doubt in everyone’s mind, be they new or experienced players.
  • I can assure those frustrated by the new roles/bonus votes etc that it was not an easy game to play nor to Mod.
Personally I enjoyed the new roles and mechanics. I much prefer the two docs to the true/false seers which imo is tired and should have a spell. I reckon the game demanded a combo of nerdish logic and intuition and a healthy serve of luck.

Now to the votes. Like everything else in this game I found the voting hard. Heaps of players had some very good moments interspersed with some shockers.

3 votes - AnUltimateRessie

Not just to the winner the spoils. AUR played a smart game in the thread and coped despite his faction being wiped.

2 votes - Bluelegs

Started inauspiciously and had some bad moments but plugged away and nearly won it for the Village.

1 vote - jmoo wan

Played well esp when wheeled into the Vamp role. Liked how he didn’t over egg the Amulet.

HMs to BFew, P4L and both Dank and King Tenz did well with different sorts of roles. I did laugh tho when KT finally realised he was the inept doc.

Last edited:
3 votes - @AnUltimateRessie

Not just to the winner the spoils. AUR played a smart game in the thread and coped despite his faction being wiped.
giphy.gif

Thanks again for the game, Horace.

Good game everyone. See you around. Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back