Werewolf Chess Werewolf 4 - Pawn to be Wild (GAME OVER - CHESS HATER WINS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Great game all, I actually nearly conceded when you all voted for me 🤣 but I'm glad I decided to try and point the finger at Wosh again lol love ya Wosh, I hope you play more often, always have fun when you do!

And yes Tarkyn_24 I was indeed laughing my ass off when you were all going at each other lol it was entertaining. Excellent blackmails 🤣 it had to be you lol.

Thanks for hosting Chipmunk 😊

Great game all, I actually nearly conceded when you all voted for me 🤣 but I'm glad I decided to try and point the finger at Wosh again lol love ya Wosh, I hope you play more often, always have fun when you do!

And yes Tarkyn_24 I was indeed laughing my ass off when you were all going at each other lol it was entertaining. Excellent blackmails 🤣 it had to be you lol.

Thanks for hosting Chipmunk 😊
We’re even now, I’m glad we can stay friends this time 😂

You’re a dark horse, a very dark horse.

Well played everyone, in particular Porps!

Sorry for my embarrassing edit and also for the even more embarrassing melt in the dead chat. It seemed like everyone had fun despite my antics thankfully.

I will do my utmost to not be an idiot henceforth.

Sorry for my embarrassing edit and also for the even more embarrassing melt in the dead chat. It seemed like everyone had fun despite my antics thankfully.

Awww your first werewolf melt

Bless 😘

Just have fun with it mate and don’t take it too seriously. We love melts , we love modkills we love werewolf

Awww your first werewolf melt

Bless 😘
I should look through the very first werewolf dead pm and see if there were melts and modkills

Don't worry about it, you're alright mate.

You were stiff but that's how it is sometimes.

No issue whatsoever, look forward to many more games!

I should look through the very first werewolf dead pm and see if there were melts and modkills
Oh we’ve had some doozys over the years, Ocha905 you haven't thrown your account in the bin so you’re still an amateur.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May God have mercy on Tarkyn_24 if I get blackmailer 🥰
Geez you’re precious, all I did was take away the second most prevalent vowel and three of the four most prevalent consonants. Plenty left to choose from!

Don't worry about it, you're alright mate.

You were stiff but that's how it is sometimes.
Cheers mate!

Just to be clear though I was never upset at being mod-killed. Thankfully I didn't stoop that low.
May God have mercy on Tarkyn_24 if I get blackmailer 🥰
Tarkyn could have killed you for breaking contract but didn't which was the source of my loser antics. Which in hindsight was absolutely fair enough that Tarks didn't and I needed to calm tf down.

Last but not least a big thankyou to my evil team in CursingFijian Drizzy and King Tenz for being a great help and great in general!

Congratulations por_please_ya!! I'll never believe the conference excuse again, so put that one in your back pocket and leave it there! I am imagining the evil smile on your face when you were typing out this nugget:

I mean village is pretty much fked right now :/

Welcome back and well played Wosh. Thought you brought a thoroughly enjoyable tone to the thread. Between you and SSwans2011 village was looking like it was in good hands.

Well played Tarkyn_24! I was trying to form an alliance with you toward the end there, but just couldn't find the right words. If I had of survived that lynch I would have played as outed evil. How close did you come to flipping a vote on to Wosh and letting the coin toss decide? A lot of our kills doubled up and when the werecub gave us the extra kill I put both on 3KZ!! Evil was coasting up until that point.

carlton blues wwe GIF by AFL

Cheers mate!

Just to be clear though I was never upset at being mod-killed. Thankfully I didn't stoop that low.

Tarkyn could have killed you for breaking contract but didn't which was the source of my loser antics. Which in hindsight was absolutely fair enough that Tarks didn't and I needed to calm tf down.

Last but not least a big thankyou to my evil team in CursingFijian Drizzy and King Tenz for being a great help and great in general!
Yeah I’m not actually being serious and thought it was hilarious lol

Congratulations por_please_ya!! I'll never believe the conference excuse again, so put that one in your back pocket and leave it there! I am imagining the evil smile on your face when you were typing out this nugget:

Welcome back and well played Wosh. Thought you brought a thoroughly enjoyable tone to the thread. Between you and SSwans2011 village was looking like it was in good hands.

Well played Tarkyn_24! I was trying to form an alliance with you toward the end there, but just couldn't find the right words. If I had of survived that lynch I would have played as outed evil. How close did you come to flipping a vote on to Wosh and letting the coin toss decide? A lot of our kills doubled up and when the werecub gave us the extra kill I put both on 3KZ!! Evil was coasting up until that point.

Yeah you’re a smart player, I’ve seen you before lol. Was really fun hunting you down and watching you scramble for your life…thank you!

Also NEVER trust por_please_ya Ever.
Butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth but she will slice you, dice you, and dance a jig over whatever is left of your body parts.

I would like to ask Jhye Clark 13 why he voted for porps straight up Day 1? That hung over my head all game and I couldn’t let it go, it stopped me from considering her as the SK right up till it became bleeding obvious.
I knew she wasn't village.

I would like to ask Jhye Clark 13 why he voted for porps straight up Day 1? That hung over my head all game and I couldn’t let it go, it stopped me from considering her as the SK right up till it became bleeding obvious.
And nobody followed through on it.

And nobody followed through on it.
I did try but it’s hard as a villager, no one trusts you and then we moved on. I had her pegged for evil all game, her and Tarks, but not the SK.

Good game everyone, still getting my feet in this game so I am sorry if I have messed it up for anyone or make anyone upset as I go along. I am still trying to learn, and still juggling a few things. I enjoy playing and be a part. But if I am ruining it for anyone, I can step out for a bit.

Good game everyone, still getting my feet in this game so I am sorry if I have messed it up for anyone or make anyone upset as I go along. I am still trying to learn, and still juggling a few things. I enjoy playing and be a part. But if I am ruining it for anyone, I can step out for a bit.

You are definitely not ruining it for anyone or made anyone upset. You played a good game and certainly played your part 😊

Remove this Banner Ad

Back