Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf Mini I (Town Wins!)

Remove this Banner Ad

My Simpsons gif was one more contribution than Pickitt in-thread!
that is why you get more votes

well that and I actually like you :cautiousv1:

Thanks for the game serial_thrilla ToS are always enjoyable just due to the chaos.

Sorry Tarkyn_24 if I upset you in any way with my tone, that was never my intent.

Hard luck sante I was surprised there was only one ignition in the end.

Well played Gralin and The Majestic.

por_please_ya we couldn't have done this if you had of killed me the second time...so well done.
Well played to you as well, and everyone else.

I did okay this game, not overly special.

Simpsons gifs count as minus 1, ergo Pickitt>P4L.
Go Away GIF

Well done village. Took the risk on Gralin knowing a vet with any alerts left would doom me in the following period anyway - at worst I hoped it might snare sante an opportunity to douse Gralin if I did go up in flames.

Well played village, so many almost moments where I was caught in two minds but that was due to your attentiveness and pressure. CF fantastic with his claim.

Enjoyable game serial!

Last edited:
Well played to you as well, and everyone else.

I did okay this game, not overly special.
Given you took out two of the four mafia, jumped on at just the right time and saved Gralin’s bum I think you did quite well. Voteworthy if we’re talking pure impact on outcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Votes
Votes for this game:

3 votes: CursingFijian - read the play beautifully, tracked the role list, and led the town during the end game, even though his role wasn't even confirmed. Survived two nights in jail, and being able to talk por_please_ya out of executing him on that second night was a turning point in the game balance.
2 votes: Tarkyn_24 - led the evil faction with aplomb, even though he was copping lynch heat from the moment Pie 4 Life was killed N1. Not much else he could have done, other than maybe using the Forger role better to create claim space for Mafia.
1 vote: The Majestic - was quiet early in the day, but placed his traps in the right spots (for 2/4 of the mafia deaths) and engaged with the thread at just the right time to keep the Town with the voting majority. Made the right choice when figuring out who was evil between sante, Tarkyn_24 and CursingFijian.

Generally a fairly good game, although this role list is ultimately stacked in Town's favour, and it relies on Town incompetence, or Neutral chaos to balance it out. Unfortunately the Jester was killed N1, so Town had confidence in any Investigative results, and the Arsonist was unlucky that his dousing targets either got killed or lynched before he could ignite. Evils are starting to get the hang of this game mode though, and it was nice to see a few fake claims that held up for a little while.

The pace was a little much though, so next time I will either return to the traditional style - or at least play the game out over 48 hours to give it time to breathe.

Thanks for playing.

Votes for this game:

3 votes: CursingFijian - read the play beautifully, tracked the role list, and led the town during the end game, even though his role wasn't even confirmed. Survived two nights in jail, and being able to talk por_please_ya out of executing him on that second night was a turning point in the game balance.
2 votes: Tarkyn_24 - led the evil faction with aplomb, even though he was copping lynch heat from the moment Pie 4 Life was killed N1. Not much else he could have done, other than maybe using the Forger role better to create claim space for Mafia.
1 vote: The Majestic - was quiet early in the day, but placed his traps in the right spots (for 2/4 of the mafia deaths) and engaged with the thread at just the right time to keep the Town with the voting majority. Made the right choice when figuring out who was evil between sante, Tarkyn_24 and CursingFijian.

Generally a fairly good game, although this role list is ultimately stacked in Town's favour, and it relies on Town incompetence, or Neutral chaos to balance it out. Unfortunately the Jester was killed N1, so Town had confidence in any Investigative results, and the Arsonist was unlucky that his dousing targets either got killed or lynched before he could ignite. Evils are starting to get the hang of this game mode though, and it was nice to see a few fake claims that held up for a little while.

The pace was a little much though, so next time I will either return to the traditional style - or at least play the game out over 48 hours to give it time to breathe.

Thanks for playing.
Geez I was stiff but at least I got a mention ☺️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back