Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf Mini I (Town Wins!)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you shouldn't read into that seer. That's what happens when you get touched by the arsonist.
Doesn’t explain why I’d claim a role from that same roleset myself if the arsonist had got to me. I’d instead have been extraordinarily confused by Tenz will.

I picked bodyguard because I am the bodyguard.

* this cold is doing me in I completely missed that
No you’re right, he’s being deliberately misleading and operating in theories that completely contradict my own behaviour. The options you have to select from are the options.

I think we’ve ****ed this up and let mafia out the noose.

Doesn’t explain why I’d claim a role from that same roleset myself if the arsonist had got to me. I’d instead have been extraordinarily confused by Tenz will.

I picked bodyguard because I am the bodyguard.
Sit down.

We all know where we at.

No you’re right, he’s being deliberately misleading and operating in theories that completely contradict my own behaviour. The options you have to select from are the options.

I think we’ve ****ed this up and let mafia out the noose.
just waiting to be put out of our misery right now

Also park your tone CursingFijian . I won’t cop the blatant disrespect. This is a game.
You're absolutely right.

How You Doin Hello GIF by SVT

MP_ did talk about running a hyper WW which I think with the simpler format the idea was everyone be online at the time and you just play it out in real time in like an hour like a live game

reckon that would be fun at some point

Day 5 Deadline
DAY 5 LYNCH VOTE TALLY

VotesPlayer
4Bovo

There are 6 players remaining, so 4 votes required for a lynch.
As of post #534 majority was reached.

Bovo (Forger) lynched by the village.

LAST WILL
Okay then

It is now Night 6.
Night action deadline is at 10.00pm AEDT (IN APPROX. ONE HOUR).
All phases will last one hour, unless an early lynch is achieved.

All night actions may be placed in advance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok so that stopped when maj picked bovo all the votes after which included tarks moving to cf, me voting bovo and bovo voting cf didn't land

but lets remember that happened

tarks and bovo voted CF

now that could be to distance CF from bovo, or try and frame tarks as GF

or just to keep sante out of the conversation

Gralin I will invoke the Doctor tonight and protect the trapper. You should self protect. The trapper should set on me that would be a winning play.
oh I see how it is

just because I have a gun I have to protect myself

but what about the mafia, they probably have like at least one gun also

personally I think you should protect me as the doc and maj should protect me as the trapper and then I will change my home location in google to the mafia house and when the god father comes home from trying to kill me

surprise attack!

oh I see how it is

just because I have a gun I have to protect myself

but what about the mafia, they probably have like at least one gun also

personally I think you should protect me as the doc and maj should protect me as the trapper and then I will change my home location in google to the mafia house and when the god father comes home from trying to kill me

surprise attack!
I mean, besides the obvious concern of Maj setting a trap to protect the godfather per CFs suggestion, even with your suggestion you’d have to be unalerted while Maj moves the trap to you, which means mafia are able to take you tonight. If you alert, 50/50 who you kill.

I mean, besides the obvious concern of Maj setting a trap to protect the godfather per CFs suggestion, even with your suggestion you’d have to be unalerted while Maj moves the trap to you, which means mafia are able to take you tonight. If you alert, 50/50 who you kill.
dude I was trying to kill CF and Maj for the lols thanks for ruining it

god damn its like you're not evil

the only consolation I take is knowing that sante and Tarkyn_24 are not in the same team because I would have felt left out the Mount Buller mafia would have dominated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back