Werewolf Chess Werewolf 4 - Pawn to be Wild (GAME OVER - CHESS HATER WINS)

Remove this Banner Ad

I did try but it’s hard as a villager, no one trusts you and then we moved on. I had her pegged for evil all game, her and Tarks, but not the SK.
Yea you did.

Congratulations por_please_ya!! I'll never believe the conference excuse again, so put that one in your back pocket and leave it there! I am imagining the evil smile on your face when you were typing out this nugget:

Welcome back and well played Wosh. Thought you brought a thoroughly enjoyable tone to the thread. Between you and SSwans2011 village was looking like it was in good hands.

Well played Tarkyn_24! I was trying to form an alliance with you toward the end there, but just couldn't find the right words. If I had of survived that lynch I would have played as outed evil. How close did you come to flipping a vote on to Wosh and letting the coin toss decide? A lot of our kills doubled up and when the werecub gave us the extra kill I put both on 3KZ!! Evil was coasting up until that point.

carlton blues wwe GIF by AFL
I considered it initially but was nowhere near it to be honest.

The Serial Killer needed the knowns killed overnight to continue to hide. You, given you’d already tried your absolute best to out me with your seer knowledge, were going to be less predictable with who you target with kills, and I’d still need to eradicate you the following day anyway. I needed to survive; and so I was choosing the most likely pathway to achieve that.

Once you had essentially confirmed for me you were the opposite faction head I was never shifting, but the behaviour during the day solidified it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back