Werewolf BEaston's NBA Werewolf - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow I really thought you both must have hit Gralin last night, with Gralin hitting me.

I’ll outline my actions better later, but last night I protected myself simply because I couldn’t protect P4L twice in a row.

What a fun twisted game!
I was going to hit porps but then thought nah Baz or Gralin will do that. Clearly Baz wasn’t going to do that which was a bit rude if you ask me.

I was going to hit porps but then thought nah Baz or Gralin will do that. Clearly Baz wasn’t going to do that which was a bit rude if you ask me.
I was going to hit porps but then thought nah Baz or crowie will do that. Clearly Baz wasn’t going to do that which was a bit rude if you ask me.

Bit rude you didn't hit Clarkey if you ask me.

I didn't do a count on that last one in case anyone is wondering haha
Goal Belgium GIF by ElevenSportsBE

I was going to hit porps but then thought nah Baz or crowie will do that. Clearly Baz wasn’t going to do that which was a bit rude if you ask me.
You’re on my dead night one list now.

And that list has just started.

Thanks everyone for playing! I had a great time.

Pie 4 Life 3 votes - had some good reads, made his shots count and did well to keep the village grounded and focussed with the discussions in the main thread.

thewizardmelon 2 votes - some clutch protects through the game as well as having some good reads on some evils and had a pretty good track of what was happening via his PM commentary.

croweater 41 1 vote - helped guide the Mafia very well in the PM while presenting in the thread as a villager. Didn't take the easy evil lurker route.

Honourable mentions to Gralin who did very well as SK getting through most of the game without any sus and porps who did a number on everyone as the Zombie!

Fantastic game BEaston with heaps of activity 🤙🏻 Really loved reading the thread.
Nice work Gralin SK is a tough gig to get to the end game, especially when you don’t lurk and hide but put yourself out there all game. 👏🏻 for a noob.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really enjoyed this. Was a huge game but lots of active people which made it fun. Way more discussion than usual and barely any lurkers which was great. thewizardmelon was superb as doc and Gralin outstanding game as SK. croweater 41 also very good.

Barrybran I said it at the time but holding the nerve in that lynch was brilliant.

No doubt I gave you some nervous moments BEaston with my kills but at least you weren't doing writeups or you might have killed me 😂

Really enjoyed this. Was a huge game but lots of active people which made it fun. Way more discussion than usual and barely any lurkers which was great. thewizardmelon was superb as doc and Gralin outstanding game as SK. croweater 41 also very good.

Barrybran I said it at the time but holding the nerve in that lynch was brilliant.

No doubt I gave you some nervous moments BEaston with my kills but at least you weren't doing writeups or you might have killed me 😂
Thanks mate, had fun, just wish you'd taken me up on the offer to kill Clarkey, especially with porps coming back as Alpha.

Excellent Vig game from you 100% deserved the 3 votes

Thanks mate, had fun, just wish you'd taken me up on the offer to kill Clarkey, especially with porps coming back as Alpha.

Excellent Vig game from you 100% deserved the 3 votes
It's definitely a difficult role, but SK is even more so as you can't rely on the village for discussion. Did have a lot fun working through everything and usually I'm terrible with reads but it worked out this game.

What a fun game! I really had very little XP as the doctor so I was trying to keep up. I’ll peep the dead PM now but it was good that the protects came at appropriate times.

N1 - self protect, can’t be that doctor who dies night 1 being chivalrous haha

N2 - Grand Uncle Horace was the obvious choice, and I couldn’t confirm publicly if he did end up with the amulet so just took the punt on him anyway

N3 - put a placeholder on myself but had said multiple times in the thread I’d wasted it on myself N2, hoping to draw some evil attention (which I didn’t as all kills went through). Iactually tried to change to Pie 4 Life but missed deadline by a hair

N4 - the real tricky one. Wanted to go Tarks or Pie, but with all the frequent discussion around vote manipulation and the mayor reveal; we knew evil were using him and so chose to protect our affable Vig, which drew a kill so bonus.

N5 - Couldn’t save Pie, so it was por_please_ya or myself again, and lucky I didn’t pick the ‘true seer’ because protecting myself drew two kills. I also wasn’t convinced porps was reincarnated good and if she was evil and I died, the numbers were just too close depending on if Pie missed. Better the known doc than the unknown seer, even if it cost us a seer result.

Loads of fun though, I thought that was the most active WW game I’ve been in possibly ever, many people played their roles through that game, a true Herculean effort from many. I have to laugh at porps crediting my doc skills after trying to kill me 😅😂

Great game BEaston thoroughly enjoyed the whole way through, even if I did melt about not being able to locate and subsequently protect the amulet persons! (that was my plan, was to stay hidden. try follow the amulet trail and protect the person/s the night after as it was hopefully with good)

I’ll be honest we had no idea who the mayor was and hadn’t used him. Amulet blowing up on Tarks was the only time we tried to manipulate which didn’t work but then far fetched ideas of Dogs self intimidating and trying to get votes elsewhere really just helped our cause a little.

ill go with chipmunk for the moment, has been on today but not done his normal quick vote. we now have a few options with a few votes on them to see what happens Gralin

ill go with chipmunk for the moment, has been on today but not done his normal quick vote. we now have a few options with a few votes on them to see what happens Gralin

He dropped in to vote DERO lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back