Werewolf Basic Werewolf - Time for Chilli - VILLAGE WINS

Do you like Choc Mint Ice-Cream

• No, I don't have working tastebuds.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

whoever is the sk you've done well to not vote in a way that has made you're missed kill obvious. fred vote pie straight off the bat after a missed wolves kill just has me thinking its pie yet jtg has posted in a manner that suggests hes paying way more attention than just a villager. ding is ding and so is 3k which worries me too
My final votes in order of who I think it is: #1 JTG #2 Ding #3 3KZ

We have to nail it this lynch then ultimately?

also 175 posts from pie, thats a lot for vanilla villager but alot for being an sk hahaha, * this game
From the moment I saw the flogs ultimately pave the way to kill off the Vig, I knew the village needed some help 😂

From the moment I saw the flogs ultimately pave the way to kill off the Vig, I knew the village needed some help 😂

If I get it wrong here I’ve had a mare, if I get it right a genius? Sounds pretty great to me

Ok - I’ll get the ball rolling. Jhye Clark 13 aka Jack the Godfather for me. The vote on me was clearly an attempt to thin the village out a little and help their win condition. I NEVER EVER read Dingster correctly, so I won’t even go there and if it is anyone else, then well played. The thing with JTG is that they are usually quite HIGH on the #Pro#ProdIndext when I pushed back they folded and left the table. Unusual. It’s the best read I have got, but I think it is a good one.
hotchilli boncer34

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing is that usually there are people who just like to kill me for the heck of it and I think JTG was trying to get that rolling, knowing I was a villager and hoping to have the goon survive o d more night and take out an extra villager. It didn’t help the SK that we hit evil in my book. Especially as I think JTG is exposed. These are my thoughts.

This post is the one I was looking for. Got the ball rolling on this for the rest of us dumbarses to follow.
Just when I think you’re the sk , you find that post. I’ll go with my original hunch Jack the godfather , but let it be known you pie are equally as high up my list, based on numerous wolves mentioning you. It would be a perfect game siding up with the village whilst you work your evil at night. hotchilli boncer34
Ps if it’s neither of you two then well done

Just when I think you’re the sk , you find that post. I’ll go with my original hunch Jack the godfather , but let it be known you pie are equally as high up my list, based on numerous wolves mentioning you. It would be a perfect game siding up with the village whilst you work your evil at night. hotchilli boncer34
Ps if it’s neither of you two then well done
It's not me, if it's not JTG then it's definitely Ding. I will be posting a vindicated gif at you once this is done 😘

It's not me, if it's not JTG then it's definitely Ding. I will be posting a vindicated gif at you once this is done 😘
There’s a lot of circumstantial evidence to suggests it’s you

There’s a lot of circumstantial evidence to suggests it’s you
If it is Pie 4 Life we at least have the satisfaction of them having a picture of Peter Dutton’s sphincter as their avatar.

It's definitely not me and my default is to you because you are great at end game. But I really hope we are on the same side this time!

Same with you.
I know. Anyone who has ever played this game flat out has to know I am a villager. We roll the dice. If the SK wins then they deserve it, because it is a super tough character rating steer home for victory.

I know. Anyone who has ever played this game flat out has to know I am a villager. We roll the dice. If the SK wins then they deserve it, because it is a super tough character rating steer home for victory.
*character to steer home to victory

Back