Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you found the horn of Valerie then?
Confused Looking For GIF by Looney Tunes

Have you found the horn of Valerie then?
Is that anything like the Horn of Valere?
Does it summon an army of dead Valerie's instead of dead heroes?

What you have saved in your incognito browser is your business.
The whole point of incognito is that doesn’t save
Is that anything like the Horn of Valere?
Does it summon an army of dead Valerie's instead of dead heroes?
Yes. Something like that.

I hate so much that I can’t edit. But that * up was worth it.

In the shadow of Shayol Ghul, where the very air seemed to tremble with tension and raw power, a storm of a battle raged. Clashes of steel, bursts of One Power, and cries of pain and defiance painted a tumultuous canvas of chaos and heroism.

End Of The World Smoke GIF by Empyre

Amidst the melee, the shining armor of the Children of the Light gleamed, a beacon of hope in the heart of the maelstrom. Yet, as they pressed forward, holding the line against the encroaching darkness, a figure slinked from the shadows. It was the treacherous Padan Fain, a sneer of malevolence etched on his face. Before the Children could react, with swift and cruel precision, Fain's blade danced, leaving a trail of fallen warriors in its wake.

Nynaeve al'Maera, with her fiery spirit and unmatched prowess with the One Power, clashed head-on with the formidable Forsaken, Rhavin. Arcane energies crackled and whipped between them, neither giving an inch. But in a surge of sheer determination, Nynaeve unleashed a devastating weave. Rhavin, sensing his end, mustered all his strength for a final retaliatory strike. Both titans fell, their duel ending in mutual destruction, leaving a void amidst the battle.

The wolf brother, Perrin Aybara, roared into the fray, his golden eyes flashing and his famed hammer swinging with devastating force. Yet, for all his strength and prowess, it was not a creature of the Shadow that felled him but the betrayal of one he believed to be an ally. A Darkfriend Villager, who Perrin had once shared an ale with at the tavern, struck from behind, a treacherous blow that left the mighty Perrin crumpled and lifeless.

Amidst the roiling combat, a peculiar scene unfolded. A Villager, fleeing from the frontlines, tripped on an ill-placed rock. As he stumbled, fate's cruel hand guided him directly into the path of the Dragon Reborn. The Dragon took one look at the poor soul, and flicked a single line of balefire through his head. More killing was to be had elsewhere.

The Last Battle raged on, every moment filled with sacrifice, heroism, betrayal, and the unpredictable hand of destiny.

Dingster (Children of the Light) has been killed by Padan Fain
Chat Pile (Perrin Aybara) has been killed by a Darkfriend Villager
The Majestic (Nynaeve al'Maera) has been killed by Rhavin
ClarkeM (Rhavin) has been killed by Nynaeva al'Maera
MP_ (Villager) has been killed by the Dragon Reborn

It is now Day 6 ...
Thank * for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Day 6 - The Last Battle (part 1)
Day 6 - The Last Battle (face-off)

The battleground of Shayol Ghul, torn and ravaged, became eerily silent as Egwene al'Vere and Alviarin Sedai squared off, facing each other. The palpable tension in the air hinted that this confrontation would be like no other, where the very fabric of destiny was at stake.

Both of their eyes locked, telling tales of determination and decades of strife. Every onlooker, every breathing entity, felt the weight of the impending clash. With a steely resolve, Egwene employed her Tactics, a blend of cunning and dexterity, attempting to catch Alviarin off-guard.

But Alviarin, her essence radiating an aura of anticipation, was a step ahead. Drawing her Sword with grace and lethal precision, she countered Egwene's tactics. The gleaming blade moved with such speed and intent that it cut through Egwene's strategy like a shadow through light.

The outcome was swift yet resonated with the gravity of an era's end. As the blade found its mark, Egwene al'Vere, the beacon of hope, fell, marking a turning point in the battle of Shayol Ghul. The field, once silent in anticipation, now mourned in the profound weight of what had just transpired.

por_please_ya (Egwene al'Vere) was killed by Gralin (Alviarin Sedai)

It is now Night 7 ....

Well thank * that's over lol.
While there was no skill in that victory I am laughing at the fact that two magic wielders faced off and I beat you by stabbing you with a sword

will ferrell sword GIF

While there was no skill in that victory I am laughing at the fact that two magic wielders faced off and I beat you by stabbing you with a sword

will ferrell sword GIF
It's like how Harry Potter should have taken a gun to kill voldemort.

"I cast bullet"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back