Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod note: End of game write-up
Hi all, a quick post for the votes before the thread fades into the abyss.

3 - SSwans2011 for his ballsy participating in the game thread risking the lynch and even calling (or claiming he called) the shots at times. May have been responsible for Shadow slipping the noose once or twice, but the fact he was influenced to Shadow it makes sense.
2 - DragoDelph I still can't believe this was your debut. You played an active game without copping any heat at all managed to last until the very end. Great work in your PM too. You'd be a big asset to the WW games if you hung around, but if not, i hope you enjoyed the game (and see you at next WoT WW)
1 - Gralin a.k.a Mr. MustdieN1asap ... another solid performance making it to the end game. Turned a bus hit from Cadsky into a misdirect. Won his rock-paper-scissors against por_please_ya convincingly. 490 posts and all quality banter or game theory.
0.5 - The Creator, for his bloodthirst ... RIP dogs105 , MayTheNorthBeWithU , MC Bad Genius , Grand Uncle Horace , dank420_

Honourable mentions: Pie 4 Life performance as the ultimate warrior Villager, King Tenz setting the one-day post record of all-time WW, King Tenz picking fights with half the WW community from the Dead PM, thewizardmelon for leaving WW retirement only to have a minor melt and immediately re-retire (hope to see you back soon), all the players that didn't quite get into it or understand it ... your participation was still much appreciated, edit: HARPSichord for his 2nd SK game in a row and his betrayal of Dingster

Thanks again to everyone for playing and providing feedback in the Dead PM. Lots to look at but I'm determined to find some good middle ground to keep this close to traditional WW, with a ToS/lore flavour.

Cheers, Fred 😘
Vintage Vhs GIF by vhspositive

SSwans2011 Gralin Pie 4 Life DERO HARPSichord guero DragoDelph Kurve Jhye Clark 13 dogs105 serial_thrilla U2tigers King Tenz Chipmunk Cadsky dank420_ MayTheNorthBeWithU jmoo wan Barrybran ZergMinion MC Bad Genius BEaston Grand Uncle Horace thewizardmelon ClarkeM Dingster MP_ The Majestic Chat Pile por_please_ya RU_ Riviat

Last edited:
Cheers again Fred, really excited about the potential that this format has. With all the new roles and mechanics it was never going to be an entirely smooth run the first time around, but I still had loads of fun and would be keen to try this out again in the future.

Hi all, a quick post for the votes before the thread fades into the abyss.

3 - SSwans2011 for his ballsy participating in the game thread risking the lynch and even calling (or claiming he called) the shots at times. May have been responsible for Shadow slipping the noose once or twice, but the fact he was influenced to Shadow it makes sense.
2 - DragoDelph I still can't believe this was your debut. You played an active game without copping any heat at all managed to last until the very end. Great work in your PM too. You'd be a big asset to the WW games if you hung around, but if not, i hope you enjoyed the game (and see you at next WoT WW)
1 - Gralin a.k.a Mr. MustdieN1asap ... another solid performance making it to the end game. Turned a bus hit from Cadsky into a misdirect. Won his rock-paper-scissors against por_please_ya convincingly. 490 posts and all quality banter or game theory.
0.5 - The Creator, for his bloodthirst ... RIP dogs105 , MayTheNorthBeWithU , MC Bad Genius , Grand Uncle Horace , dank420_

Honourable mentions: Pie 4 Life performance as the ultimate warrior Villager, King Tenz setting the one-day post record of all-time WW, King Tenz picking fights with half the WW community from the Dead PM, thewizardmelon for leaving WW retirement only to have a minor melt and immediately re-retire (hope to see you back soon), all the players that didn't quite get into it or understand it ... your participation was still much appreciated, edit: HARPSichord for his 2nd SK game in a row and his betrayal of Dingster

Thanks again to everyone for playing and providing feedback in the Dead PM. Lots to look at but I'm determined to find some good middle ground to keep this close to traditional WW, with a ToS/lore flavour.

Cheers, Fred 😘
Vintage Vhs GIF by vhspositive

SSwans2011 Gralin Pie 4 Life DERO HARPSichord guero DragoDelph Kurve Jhye Clark 13 dogs105 serial_thrilla U2tigers King Tenz Chipmunk Cadsky dank420_ MayTheNorthBeWithU jmoo wan Barrybran ZergMinion MC Bad Genius BEaston Grand Uncle Horace thewizardmelon ClarkeM Dingster MP_ The Majestic Chat Pile por_please_ya RU_ Riviat
Geez I hope you saw a surgeon to remove those splinters from sitting on the fence naming practically everybody 😉

Thanks for the game!

@King Tenz setting the one-day post record of all-time WW, @King Tenz picking fights with half the WW community from the Dead PM
Cheers Freddy. I did end up enjoying myself.

But I can't believe people are so shocked by my posting. It's like, what, y'all never seen someone post 280 times in one day? Sheesh.

Like that's some sort of new for this place? Please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back