Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh don’t worry we haven’t forgotten you 😘

Jennifer Lopez Prime Video GIF by Shotgun Wedding
A half dragon,  0.png

Hey Gralin butt out I was talking!
Oh sorry simple villager I didn't see you there.
Well that's not exactly true, I did see you there I just didn't care.

Exciting to see what HARPSichord does with all this power at their disposal!

Oh sorry simple villager I didn't see you there.
Well that's not exactly true, I did see you there I just didn't care.

Exciting to see what HARPSichord does with all this power at their disposal!
Maybe we’ll just put all our bullets in you 🥰

Hey HARPSichord looks like you still need a certain mythical creature dead to reach your win con.

Schitts Creek Coffee GIF by CBC
With such misleading posts it makes you wonder who the real Shadow faction is.

As long as HARPSichord has already attempted to kill me (I'd feel pretty left out if he hasn't), we can all win (well except the Light) this evening 🥰

With such misleading posts it makes you wonder who the real Shadow faction is.

As long as HARPSichord has already attempted to kill me (I'd feel pretty left out if he hasn't), we can all win (well except the Light) this evening 🥰
You going to enjoy being dead are you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying to kill the dragon, what a joke. The remaining light players have lived long enough to become the villains it would seem.
The dragon has become too full of themselves even referring to themselves in third person. Me thinks it’s time for an eternal sleep for the dragon.

The dragon has become too full of themselves even referring to themselves in third person. Me thinks it’s time for an eternal sleep for the dragon.
If you looked like this you'd refer to yourself in third person too :hearteyes:

1694659462419.png

See the big question is, do we take out the night immune, we go for the loud mouth? The fake dragon or the real dragon? So many questions that need answering.
Good question. What were you thinking?

Oh no the creator has been killed.

I guess the Great Lord has finally been released from Shayol Ghul and will break the wheel and remake the world in his image.

New Years Wedding GIF by Kesha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back