Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

lol imagine leaving the Serial Killer alive

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network
That was all light as well.

1695167472178.jpeg

Pie 4 Life I really feel like you and I can thrive now that the deadwood has been removed.
poor por_please_ya didn't even rate a mention

we'd welcome you in our group porps, there's always time to realise the Great Lord is the right path, The Dragon did after all and you grew up in the same town as him in the Two Rivers

poor por_please_ya didn't even rate a mention

we'd welcome you in our group porps, there's always time to realise the Great Lord is the right path, The Dragon did after all and you grew up in the same town as him in the Two Rivers
Is this an awkward time to say your Two Rivers are flowing from our sewerage?

2 kills plus Dragon Reborn got 1, plus SK got one.

Light is now up s**t creek.
RIGGED.

That s**t is ****ed. I forgot that you guys are Neutral. Well you shouldn't be Neutral. You're working for the Shadow you campaigners. GAGF.

RIGGED.

That s**t is ****ed. I forgot that you guys are Neutral. Well you shouldn't be Neutral. You're working for the Shadow you campaigners. GAGF.
It was the smart play for his win condition.
He'll probably hit us tonight and tomorrow be declared the victor.

You never leave the SK alive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was the smart play for his win condition.
He'll probably hit us tonight and tomorrow be declared the victor.

You never leave the SK alive
Or you use your kills on him. But you wouldn't do that because Shadows are cowardly and like to take the soft road to victory. 😏

Whose idea was it to lynch wiz, anyway?!
I believe that pie was the main instigator, and the rest of your light buddies keen to switch.

Ding had a go at me for not jumping off harps onto wiz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back