Werewolf Nothing and Gralin host - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Remove this Banner Ad

super suss that you’d want to modkill the caterpillar on the flimsiest context?

Cadsky and MP both very trigger happy - almost impossible both can be just happy wonderlanders with no agenda

Before you die, any reason for any of those names? I agree with you about some cozying by wiz, but he's done that before and it just turned out to be chumminess. I've got a feeling his beef with MP might have been forced upon him though.
Its just the remainder of players

Beasty boils New
3 villagers
MODKILL

The White Rabbit strolled through Wonderland without a care in the world. After knocking off the Knave and the Dormouse in consecutive nights it was fair to say they were feeling smug. They had outed themselves to their fellow Wonderlanders and they were being adored by all - even the Cheshire Cats had a smile for them. Suddenly, they realised they had left their gloves at home. Would that mean there was evidence - evidence that they were impostors in Wonderland?

The White Rabbit rushed home to find there was no longer room. With a sense of resignation, they fell to the ground.

BEaston modkilled

We’ve all got a role, Mr 3.14
Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office

So time to find the duchess (I think that’s what I’m after the neutral role thing) as they only have to survive to the final 5.

With 8 left and 3 kills potentially (pending finding night immune one way or another) overnight it’s probably now time to screw our heads on and play this a little more sensibly.

Well I guess that Mr BEaston has no need for the Drink Me right now, so maybe the Caterpillar wants it if they can give me a cheeky protect tonight?

let me know!

MODKILL

The White Rabbit strolled through Wonderland without a care in the world. After knocking off the Knave and the Dormouse in consecutive nights it was fair to say they were feeling smug. They had outed themselves to their fellow Wonderlanders and they were being adored by all - even the Cheshire Cats had a smile for them. Suddenly, they realised they had left their gloves at home. Would that mean there was evidence - evidence that they were impostors in Wonderland?

The White Rabbit rushed home to find there was no longer room. With a sense of resignation, they fell to the ground.

BEaston modkilled

1711615387655.gif

Well I guess that Mr BEaston has no need for the Drink Me right now, so maybe the Caterpillar wants it if they can give me a cheeky protect tonight?

let me know!
Have I missed something?
Players
  1. myblueroan - Gryphon​
  2. Cadsky​
  3. CursingFijian Wonderlander​
  4. MC Bad Genius​
  5. DemurePrincess Cheshire Cat​
  6. Grand Uncle Horace Caterpillar
  7. Beaston​
  8. big_icky King of Hearts​
  9. Wickzki Dormouse​
  10. thewizardmelon​
  11. Kurve Hatter​
  12. MarcMaverick - Knave​
  13. croweater 41​
  14. Pie 4 Life​
  15. MP_​
  16. jmoo wan​
  17. DERO - Wonderlander​
  18. Footypie32​
  19. Mop Wonderlander​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cadsky and MP both very trigger happy - almost impossible both can be just happy wonderlanders with no agenda
I play for modkills everyone knows that is my favourite part of werewolf

honestly - If no one claims the caterpillar role, I will be forced to give the Drink Me to the other flog (which I really dont want to do) and waste our protect on me
Horrie died as the caterpillar (it says so in post 2?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back