Werewolf Nothing and Gralin host - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Remove this Banner Ad

Basic rules:
Roles will be randomly assigned to all players, which will be communicated via PM (except villagers). The villagers must identify and kill all players not aligned with the village before these players can kill enough villagers to satisfy their win condition. Only one faction can win the game.

Each turn will consist of two phases which combined make 1 full phase:

Night phase (9:00pm – 10:30am AEDT)

Day phase (10:30am – 9:00pm AEDT)

Players with night actions have to use them during the night phase.

Day phase lynching happens as normal.

Voting:

The reason for lynching rule will not be used for this game. Please bold the name of the player you wish to lynch and tag the moderators ( Nothing Gralin )

Votes will not be counted if they are not bolded & tagged - all valid votes will get a like. All players must vote for a player to be lynched. Votes to abstain will not be counted as a vote. If a player fails to vote or submit a night action in two consecutive nights or miss voting/night actions in two nights across the game they will be modkilled. Modkilled players might be invited into the Dead PM, depending on whether they are malicious, or just stupid.

If there is a tie in voting, we will mulitlynch.

Caterpillar protects against ALL night actions
Drink Me protects against ALL night actions and lynch

Werewolf etiquette:

DISCUSSING THE GAME
While the game is running players are not permitted to discuss the game anywhere but in this thread, the Dead PM or PM’s related to this game, if you have one. Posting screenshots and quoting PM’s are prohibited. Players caught breaching these rules will be modkilled without warning and denied entry to the Dead PM.

DEAD PLAYERS
Players who are killed are permitted to post a farewell post provided that it does not impact the game (eg. “thanks for the game” or “good luck”). Dead players must leave the game immediately and are not permitted to post or like posts in the game thread or any PM they are a part of (except the Dead PM) until the end of the game.

EDITING/DELETING POSTS
Players are not permitted to edit or delete posts during the game. Doing so will result in the player being modkilled and not being permitted to join the Dead PM.

“Curiouser and curiouser” cried Alice.

Whether aiming to win the caucus race or finish a game of croquet, there’s always something lurking around the corner to make life in Wonderland tenuous.

Special Rules

Once the game begins you are in Wonderland. The great place of Wonderland does not have Mafia, Wolves, flogs or other roles from other games. Any reference to these normal roles (flogs, wolves, mafia, etc) will result in a modkill - I will give one day’s grace (so N1, D1).

Role List

The Tea party -
Each night phase, can carry out a factional kill of the player of their choice, undertaken by the lowest ranking faction member (which means it can be blocked).

Hatter – immune from night kills; seers other players; seers as a Wonderlander
March Hare – Becomes the Hatter if the Hatter dies;
Dormouse – blocks one player’s action each combined phase; may not choose the same player on consecutive combined phases

Win condition: eliminate all Hearts, Duchess, and equal or outnumber the Wonderlanders

The Hearts -
Each night phase, can carry out a factional kill of the player of their choice, undertaken by the lowest ranking faction member (which means it can be blocked).

Queen of Hearts – immune from night kills; seers other players; seers as a Wonderlander
King of Hearts – instructs one player each night who to vote for during the day phase including any specific wording that must be used; can not choose the same player on consecutive nights.
Knave of Hearts – if the Knave steal cupcakes and loses his head, the Hearts receive two (2) kills the following phase

Win condition: eliminate all Tea Party, Duchess, and equal or outnumber the Wonderlanders

NEUTRAL

Duchess – immune from night kills; seers as Wonderlander; kills one player each night

Win condition: Make it to the final five players

GOOD

Gryphon – chooses one player each night to discover their role; Gryphon gives correct results, Mock Turtle gets incorrect results. They will not know which they are.
White Rabbit – chooses one player each night to kill
Caterpillar – chooses one player to protect from all non-lynching actions; may not choose the same player on consecutive nights.
Cheshire Cats – Three players who know each other’s role and share a PM, get one seer, one kill and one protect for the game to use on nights of their choosing

All other players are Wonderlanders with no special abilities

Win condition: eliminate all Tea Party, Hearts and the Duchess

Drink Me - Neutral

Drink Me protects from all night and day actions, will be randomly handed out at the start and must be passed on by the end of the next day phase or will be randomised. Drink Me will explode randomly and vanish during the game, killing whoever holds it at the time. Drink Me can only be passed within a faction once per time received

Last edited:
Players New
Players
  1. myblueroan - Gryphon​
  2. Cadsky
  3. CursingFijian Wonderlander​
  4. MC Bad Genius
  5. DemurePrincess Cheshire Cat​
  6. Grand Uncle Horace Caterpillar​
  7. Beaston White Rabbit​
  8. big_icky King of Hearts​
  9. Wickzki Dormouse​
  10. thewizardmelon
  11. Kurve Hatter​
  12. MarcMaverick - Knave​
  13. croweater 41
  14. Pie 4 Life
  15. MP_ Cheshire cat​
  16. jmoo wan
  17. DERO - Wonderlander​
  18. Footypie32
  19. Mop Wonderlander​

EDIT: I don't know what I've done to the formatting. It doesn't mean anything.

Last edited:

In.
Alice In Wonderland Whatever GIF by Disney

In

But it feels odd the factions have uneven numbers. Mafia should have one extra player to match the Werewolves.
The Tea Party roles are more powerful with the March Hare also seering as villager. Really trying to find a way to beef that up without adding the extra player. Depending in playing numbers we might adjust some roles (including adding another to the Tea party)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Tea Party roles are more powerful with the March Hare also seering as villager. Really trying to find a way to beef that up without adding the extra player. Depending in playing numbers we might adjust some roles (including adding another to the Tea party)
You didn't take my Mafia/Werewolf bait!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back