Jmoos School Holiday Programme Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

DEADLINE

omgfridge (Karen!)
Killed by the Educators
BEaston (Woodwork Teacher)
Killed by the Students

which means DERO & dank420_ are the last Students remaining and once again prove that you dont need to read the OP, the game thread, or even your own PM to win the game!

and as the School Holiday Programme draws to a close, I hope the memories and friendships you've made will last a lifetime.

Last edited:
Congrats dank420_ and DERO 😊 (haha thought you were an Educator, BEaston didn’t kill the manipulator overnight then) , and well played everyone!

Dead PM please.

You had me fooled. I don’t get why beaston seemingly rolled over 😂

I am hiding a rant about it as we speak, but you know what they say - don’t message at 2am and regret it in the morning 😂

Thanks for the game jmoo - it was heaps of fun. Well played by everyone, especially MP, and congrats to Dez and dap on the win. Awesome dunny pics too cuz. 👌

I had a great time in PM with Horry, fridge and jmoo. I love playing this game, but I love playing it most when I have the opportunity to share it with other people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You had me fooled. I don’t get why beaston seemingly rolled over 😂
Honestly couldn't see a way forward to win but I didn't put too much thought into it.

I thought our last chance was getting you guys to vote for Chip yesterday (which in hindsight was never going to happen) or convincing village to go for chip which I think I was close to but then fridge and pie went for dank.

Even if I killed dank last night I believe his manipulated vote would have still been in play for today's voting phase so and with two of them left I don't think I could have outmaneuvered the wolves. If anyone can explain how I could have, I'd be keen to learn. The late game maneuvering did baffle me a little bit as I don't have heaps of experience there so keen to hear any tips.
Once it got to that I was OK with a wolves win over the town.

Was happy with my late game reads though as I had all unknown roles pegged 100% on Thursday morning.

Honestly couldn't see a way forward to win but I didn't put too much thought into it.

I thought our last chance was getting you guys to vote for Chip yesterday (which in hindsight was never going to happen) or convincing village to go for chip which I think I was close to but then fridge and pie went for dank.

Even if I killed dank last night I believe his manipulated vote would have still been in play for today's voting phase so and with two of them left I don't think I could have outmaneuvered the wolves. If anyone can explain how I could have, I'd be keen to learn. The late game maneuvering did baffle me a little bit as I don't have heaps of experience there so keen to hear any tips.

Was happy with my late game reads though as I had all unknown roles pegged 100% on Thursday morning.
You played well mate, not on the flogs radar at all - you were near the top of my ‘likely villager’ list. 👌

Cheers! Could swear I play similar and get pegged as evil when village a lot of the time. Funny how it works.
That’s what we said in our PM - we’ve seen him play this way as a villager, so…

It’s the mark of a good player if you can do things the same way regardless of role.

I see your reads were very good!

If you killed dank it would have been 1 of each faction and 3 good (though as you say the manipulated vote would be in play). Fortunately for you, it was clear I was the next lynch based on pie/fridge’s suspicion of me so that’s where the manipulation would have gone (and what actually happened).

That leaves you and DERO and 2 good for the night phase. There’s some brilliant strategies for this situation (eg I believe best play is for both evils to not kill overnight) which will take too long but you are at least equal shot of winning.

Well done all, was a great game. I wish I could've stayed longer though lol. That intimidation was classic and signed my death.
Wish you had of told us in the PM. Next time you get something like that that’s gonna draw heat, wait until 30 seconds left in the phase to post it and then you can explain yourself after.

But who cares we won haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back