Werewolf You can take this job... and restaff it werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

MODNOTE:
I've just got this work requisition order come through... looks like it was dated 4 days ago. ******* government department bureaucracy...
Please kill me flogs. This village needs saving from themselves

Please kill me flogs. This village needs saving from themselves
If you’re actually good you haven’t done yourself any favours with comments like this lol.

If you’re actually good you haven’t done yourself any favours with comments like this lol.
I am actually good. If the flogs kill me, the village can vote for someone else.

We’re playing out time. Our only chance is a 3 vote leader with the wolves burning the RDO on the wrong person today. They held the RDO, they win tomorrow irrespective of lynch as they’ll be immune for tomorrow.

It’s ocha or MCBG for mine, I don’t know which but we can’t split - we can’t afford to lose another villager. So I’m going Ocha with great reservations and hope you do the same.

thewizardmelon MC Bad Genius jmoo wan

We may have cooked this, Tarks. Hopefully the Wolves weren't around to switch the RDO. If they did, I think I might be goooone. Get it done tomorrow if so!
There’s no getting it done any other way. The automatically win if they held the RDO, as we can’t lynch them tomorrow, irrespective of what happens if they still have it which means they’ll get to the equaliser at 1-1 at worst. I understand they can’t switch the RDO: once it’s used it’s used hence leaving the flop as late as possible.

It’s such a minute chance that I can’t see us getting it done… whoever us is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MOD NOTE:

dogs105 (villager) and MC Bad Genius (President of the Trade Union (Alpha)) lynched...

Get your night actions in and we can knock this off
Oh, I lynched the alpha on my way out? You're welcome village.

Good luck!

MOD NOTE:

dogs105 (villager) and MC Bad Genius (President of the Trade Union (Alpha)) lynched...

Get your night actions in and we can knock this off
Don’t think you need to. Overnight kill wins for wolves. Needed 3-2, we couldn’t spare one villager.

Congrats ocha and MCBG, great win.

MODNOTE

Tarkyn_24 (villager) killed by the Trade Union

which means Ocha905 (Union Worker) equals the remaining village so the TRADE UNION WIN.

Well done:

Trade Union (Wolves)President (Alpha)MC Bad Genius
Secretary (betaDERO
Local Branch Representative (cub)Gralin
Union workerOcha905

wolf dancing GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back