Werewolf You can take this job... and restaff it werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I just wanted their thoughts on who they’d pick. Reality is none of the 5 of us are cleared.
It’s an immediate narrowing of focus in a phase that we can least afford it. Not to mention MCBG and Ocha have already by and large cruised without being seriously pushed right up to this stage; and there’s still two wolves left.

It’s a bit suss to steer the conversation that way so quickly.

After yesterday I’m at a loss. Was sure Bonce was evil. Don’t know whether to stick to dogs or not.
It was a curious little steer on your part. What started as dogs/DP somehow became dogs/boncer.

I reckon there’s something in that. I don’t believe it was sensible to put two village reading players against each other as lynch options, even if it was a 99% prospect based on their voting patterns.

If I were betting, I’d be saying you and dogs are our final two wolves, but realistically it could be anyone. God knows everyone’s behaviour has been questionable at various points.

It was a curious little steer on your part. What started as dogs/DP somehow became dogs/boncer.

I reckon there’s something in that. I don’t believe it was sensible to put two village reading players against each other as lynch options, even if it was a 99% prospect based on their voting patterns.

If I were betting, I’d be saying you and dogs are our final two wolves, but realistically it could be anyone. God knows everyone’s behaviour has been questionable at various points.
*DP/boncer

I said I thought Dogs, Boncer and Gralin were the trio of evil the day Gralin got lynched and didn’t divert from that yesterday. We even had a back and forth where I said I’d prefer Boncer than DP got lynched with dogs.

I’ve somehow escaped serious scrutiny and that should rightly change now in the endgame. But I’ve been clear who I’ve wanted lynched.

Atm though I’m wavering on dogs because my confidence has been shattered by yesterdays results.

Does anyone know if Gralin voted for any of the remaining survivors? As he’s the last link to Wolves it might be useful. I remember he targeted Wosh and also accused Tarks, Wizard and I as the wolves on his final day. Did he tell a half truth and put a wolf in the trio? Two would be ridiculous and none is a possibility too but maybe there’s something in that.

It’s an immediate narrowing of focus in a phase that we can least afford it. Not to mention MCBG and Ocha have already by and large cruised without being seriously pushed right up to this stage; and there’s still two wolves left.

It’s a bit suss to steer the conversation that way so quickly.

Oh I’ve misread the dead roles, I thought we only had one wolf left to find. That does change the outcomes I was talking about earlier.

It does look narrow minded but only because I miscounted when rerunning it late last night and thought we had one to chase.

So the Alpha and the Union rep still in the mix.

Just for clarity sake, I’ll be in an escape room from 10:30-11:30AEST (unless I’m out earlier), so I won’t be ignoring the thread on purpose.

It was always a high risk play though, no matter who we put up. If dogs is evil, then it probably means ocha is too, but I thought it was Baz that pushed harder for bonce anyway. I kind of agreed with his thinking there, that even if bonce wasn't the head evil (which obviously he wasnt), he was playing a real wildcard game and might not have been a huge amount of help today.

As it stands though, we got the worst possible outcome yesterday. And I can't shake the feeling you pushing for multi lynch was either a little reckless or perhaps a bit more manipulative?

It was always a high risk play though, no matter who we put up. If dogs is evil, then it probably means ocha is too, but I thought it was Baz that pushed harder for bonce anyway. I kind of agreed with his thinking there, that even if bonce wasn't the head evil (which obviously he wasnt), he was playing a real wildcard game and might not have been a huge amount of help today.

As it stands though, we got the worst possible outcome yesterday. And I can't shake the feeling you pushing for multi lynch was either a little reckless or perhaps a bit more manipulative?
It makes no sense that dogs and I are evil together as that would mean I would’ve thrown both teammates under the bus since I was on Gralin from day 2 and dogs from (publicly) day 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I absolutely did not push for a multi lynch between two players known to seer as village. Don’t pin that one on me, the count needed to be equal to flush the RDO - which we failed to do because the targets got waylaid.

FWIw, I wasn’t around for any of that boncer push or it never would’ve got to that point. I thought I was pushing dogs ahead of demure by making my vote.

Next to no one actually voted in accordance with the original plan, and one that did was shipping a villager target anyway.

I absolutely did not push for a multi lynch between two players known to seer as village. Don’t pin that one on me, the count needed to be equal to flush the RDO - which we failed to do because the targets got waylaid.
Sorry, I just meant the multilynch in general was a high risk play. You're right though that the change of targets meant that the high risk ended up being low (negative) reward. So dogs then?

my rationale is Tarks and Wiz have faced so much scrutiny that evil must’ve been in on it.

MC BG making a sudden pívot has pricked my ears up. They’ve been similar to me in a way, helpful but have flown under the radar.

^ not a crack at barry by the way - but the play went from overnight being a positive seer result on DP and a likely accompanying wolf based on voting in dogs to being two players both seering as villager, which is not something we should have been nearly as comfortable with. There was misdirection that completely changed the paradigm. I’m sure barry had strong convictions in playing it that way but it’s not how I would’ve looked at it.

Even the Gralin lynch nearly got waylaid by what ultimately was not intel but instead Barry’s gut feel presented as such. It was my gut feel DP was evil too so I get it, but the misrepresentation of that could very well have ****ed us the previous day. In another universe, it may also have been a masterstroke but could’ve used better transparency.

I’ll remind you I’m the one that tipped Gralin over the line again that day too. I get he’s the cub and it’s not a calamitous wolf loss by any stretch for them, but still….

MODNOTE:
I've just got this work requisition order come through... looks like it was dated 4 days ago. ******* government department bureaucracy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back