Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod Report Day 5

It was a quiet peaceful sort of day until an evil wind blew across the battlefield. Again Humanity tried theIrhaardest but finding consensus was hard. Charon chuckled

3KZ is Football Diana the Intimidator, Roman God (mafia) lynched

Mod Report Day 5

It was a quiet peaceful sort of day until an evil wind blew across the battlefield. Again Humanity tried theIrhaardest but finding consensus was hard. Charon chuckled

3KZ is Football Diana the Intimidator, Roman God (mafia) lynched
I’m so angry that I persecuted myself with those intimidations.

Great game everyone.

Mod Note - advance notice of shortened timeframe tomorrow

Tomorrow is Saturday and we will likely be down to the last handful of players.

I am planning to run shortened sessions unless there are objections.

This will be done within reason given the tyranny of different time zones and the possibility some of you scamps will be nursing hangovers and want to sleep in. Others will be swinging hands with their partner, taking kids to sport, fishing or playing golf or cricket themselves.

provisional times

1. 8am-11am AEDT - Day Session 1

2. 11am AEDT - until all night actions are in.

3. Then allow a short day session for everyone to vote. Hopefully there will be a winner then.

Happy with this.

Not the best result, but still pretty good. I realised after deadline it was a reasonably obvious lynch because 3KZ was pushing the intimidation lynch on me pretty hard on day 2.

This still leaves the town in a pretty good position, with TheInjuryFactory protecting me tonight, I should be good for another 2 nights.

Wonder why Dingster wasn't keen on lynching 3KZ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SSwans2011 name your target mate, whichever way you go. Leave us with no doubt.
I haven't decided yet. I'm also thinking it might be in our interests for me to not name it. I should be protected. I could end up shooting the same player as evil which works in our favour.

perhaps. but since our little intimidator friend decided to intimidate himself, I don't see why he wouldn't have intimidated his teammate as well.

That is theoretically a possibility.

Not the best result, but still pretty good. I realised after deadline it was a reasonably obvious lynch because 3KZ was pushing the intimidation lynch on me pretty hard on day 2.

This still leaves the town in a pretty good position, with TheInjuryFactory protecting me tonight, I should be good for another 2 nights.

Wonder why Dingster wasn't keen on lynching 3KZ.
Hopefully I hear from Dingster tonight before I make my decision.

(Not shooting Ding obviously but it will definitely play a role in my decision)
Me boncer and chip are the options
I'd love to know if Charon can be intimidated because if not then you'd have a definite 50/50

Remove this Banner Ad

Back