Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod Report - Night 6

Yesterday was a crook day for the Gods. Humanity puffed their chest and sucked in their tummy and went on a bit of a strut. But was this warranted?

Hubris has many shades of meaning, some of which in ancient Greek reflect on a human’s misplaced arrogance towards the Gods.

The night had begun with 8 live players, but were they all truly alive? The Ferryman had granted a 24 extension of life to one player, but now their time was up. Hippocrates had tended the wounded and dying throughout the battle. With no-one to tend his injuries, he risked dying alone without the kind intervention from Charon.

TheInjuryFactory , Hippocrates, Doctor, Humanity/Village expired 24 hour extension.

The Delphic Oracle had served Humanity/Village very well. Many portents were interpreted and goat entrails investigated and reported in their tabloids. Some were even accurate, though none of these were from Silvio Berlosconi. Nonetheless Silvio was a popular figure with Gods and Humanity. Maybe this was due to his Bunga Bunga parties which your faithful narrator never attended.

Cadsky Berlusconi, Delphic Oracle and Flog, Humanity, killed by Greek Gods.

It had been a gloomy few days for the Greek Gods. Even their Soccerrates team had lost a game to the Turks. The sallow features of the saturnine Artemis had become more pallid. It was almost a relief when Aeneas called him out for a duel. The outcome?

Chipmunk Artemis/Manipulative Wolf, Greek God, killed by JOAT.

The heroic Aeneas was exhausted from his long week and recent battle with Artemis. On retiring to his quarters he was ambushed and quickly despatched by Jupiter.

SSwans2011 Aeneas, JOAT, Humanity killed by the Roman Gods.

Gut has said Gralin all game, but Dingster going at me right the way through and ongoing refusal to go at the wolf yesterday means I’d be doing the village a disservice if I took my gut over objectively detrimental play.

So Dingster for me. If it’s Gralin it’s a tremendously deserved win, and if it’s bonce I’ll laugh hard because I could totally see it.

Grand Uncle Horace

Ding not under the radar.

Tarks can't change now jmoo wan Grand Uncle Horace
If you can convince me that it’s Gralin and not you I might.

I’m 60/40 on it being Gralin. Him tagging the mod on the following line with his vote hasn’t helped his cause. Simply put, at this point I’m voting you because I’ll be a lot less annoyed with him beating me than I would be if you did given your respective games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mod Note

Calling this a bit early as all have voted.

There were three votes for Dingster and one vote for Tarks.

Tarkyn_24 Humanity/Villager, Lynched.

Wazzat you say?

Ding was Charon and could not be lynched. Bad luck Tarks.

Furthermore as he does not count as a player for Win Con purposes, this leaves Gralin and boncer34

The Roman Gods/Mafia have met their Win Con and they are declared the winner.

Congrats to the winners. Well played.

Thanks everyone for playing. Will get some votes out a bit later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back