Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

Me boncer and chip are the options
I'd love to know if Charon can be intimidated because if not then you'd have a definite 50/50

Nothing to say that they can’t be.

Me boncer and chip are the options
Yeah, obviously Tarks and Ding aren't getting shot tonight.
I'd love to know if Charon can be intimidated because if not then you'd have a definite 50/50
Good question. You wouldn't think so? But not 100% sure.
Chip voted with one of the wolves 3/4 should have backed tarks vote instead of suggesting 3kz is my current view
I'm going the other way personally, I'm leaning towards Ding being Artemis. Going to be a bloody interesting endgame either way.

Chip voted with one of the wolves 3/4 should have backed tarks vote instead of suggesting 3kz is my current view

Yeah I saw that stat. It’s a bit misleading when you look at the actual votes tbh.

Yeah, obviously Tarks and Ding aren't getting shot tonight.

Good question. You wouldn't think so? But not 100% sure.

I'm going the other way personally, I'm leaning towards Ding being Artemis. Going to be a bloody interesting endgame either way.
Ding seered as villager along with tarks

Ding seered as villager along with tarks
Sorry, meant Jupiter. My notes are shithouse and have the factions the wrong way around compared to the OP.

Sorry, meant Jupiter. My notes are shithouse and have the factions the wrong way around compared to the OP.
Yeah horrie did them backwards and its doing my head in

you have notes?

that's where I've been going wrong this whole time!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guilty, but I appreciate good endgame play more 😊
Sure and claiming when you're not as the OP says "could have consequences" but insinuating you could be might get someone else targeted instead

so you're not really into foreplay?

I think always doing the same vote Day 1 tells you the answer to that question 😂

Night all. Look forward to reading all your actions when GUH writes them up in the morning, this villager is tired of living in fear.

That sounds fun and exciting. You should try them out!.
I see you've become fixated on the idea that I'm the wolf.
Hopefully sswans is a better read than you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back