Werewolf You can take this job... and restaff it werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks heaps to the team for putting up with me. They were the real brains behind the operation.

Sorry to everyone for being a lying scumbag. Just know I did it with a heavy heart. Winning as village remains the holy grail!

Thanks heaps to the team for putting up with me. They were the real brains behind the operation.

Sorry to everyone for being a lying scumbag. Just know I did it with a heavy heart. Winning as village remains the holy grail!
You can drop the act now, the game is over!

season 7 friends GIF

Nicely played Ocha. I enjoyed your dark plays.
I almost nailed you.
Next time...
:sneaky:

Sorry I wasn’t here for the last deadline, I have had a whacky weekend and this ended in almost perfect time.

Congrats wolves, kept us guessing until the end and that RDO was well kept too, not pulling the trigger.

Thanks jmoo wan for the game - as much we’d love you employed, you not so created a ripper of a game!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back