Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

Well played mafia and esp boncer34 who if I read it correctly was happy to let the village assume he was Charon and I was able to indirectly work with.

Soz Tarkyn_24 I had you as villager and had picked evil to win so tried to be annoying as possible without crossing the line of disclosing my role. Was frustrating none of you would lynch me until today!! Was fun bantering with you and Gralin the other day even if you were ready to pay whatever to permaban me. :tearsofjoy:

Thanks for a fun game Grand Uncle Horace and jmoo wan

Well played mafia and esp boncer34 who if I read it correctly was happy to let the village assume he was Charon and I was able to indirectly work with.

Soz Tarkyn_24 I had you as villager and had picked evil to win so tried to be annoying as possible without crossing the line of disclosing my role. Was frustrating none of you would lynch me until today!! Was fun bantering with you and Gralin the other day even if you were ready to pay whatever to permaban me. :tearsofjoy:

Thanks for a fun game Grand Uncle Horace and jmoo wan
All good, no stress whatsoever. Well done evil on your win, whoever you are!

Dead PM please Grand Uncle Horace

I should rephrase that. Evil wouldn’t of won without your assistance
Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Votes and other thoughts

3. 3KZ is Football ran a top notch team strategy.
2. Dingster played a new role well and got to tease Tarks.
1. Chipmunk did well in the game and team threads.

HMs to several others inc Bonce, Swans, dogs. Tarks, Ding and Gralin in combo were most amusing.

Experimented with some roles🤣, obviously the Ferryman and coins. By and large they worked. Great folks had a crack at the coins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Votes and other thoughts

3. 3KZ is Football ran a top notch team strategy.
2. Dingster played a new role well and got to tease Tarks.
1. Chipmunk did well in the game and team threads.

HMs to several others inc Bonce, Swans, dogs. Tarks, Ding and Gralin in combo were most amusing.

Experimented with some roles🤣, obviously the Ferryman and coins. By and large they worked. Great folks had a crack at the coins.
I thought SSwans2011 was excellent.

I thought SSwans2011 was excellent.
Was a wonderful leader and most importantly didn’t let anyone railroad his decision making.

Thought there were very few that played poorly in this one.

Do yourself a favour. I'm dying to go on another. Having kids really messes with your plans haha
They're really not selling it too me
Screenshot_20231112-193922.png

I was up that way last year, flew to Hamilton island and took a couple of ferry rides out to the reef and stuff
I cruise from Brissie on Tuesday and have booked this tour to Whitehaven Beach on Thursday. Looks like heaven.

1699779106842.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back