Werewolf You can take this job... and restaff it werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Six remain and wolves have two bites at it. Come tomorrow at best we have a 3/2 split - as 2/2/1 secures a wolf win at final two.

If the wolves have an RDO in hand they can’t lose from here unless I’ve overlooked something.

Good result for you, my friend
Could’ve spared one today by not making that switch. 7 surviving gave us six into tomorrow, which would’ve been a 2/2/2 - one wolf and one villager die and we’d have still been up the one head we need. Assuming of course we had the candidates right.

Afraid to say in trying to do the right thing I sealed our fate there.

Could’ve spared one today by not making that switch. 7 surviving gave us six into tomorrow, which would’ve been a 2/2/2 - one wolf and one villager die and we’d have still been up the one head we need. Assuming of course we had the candidates right.

Afraid to say in trying to do the right thing I sealed our fate there.
Can't do much with apathetic villagers unfortunately. You've played a good game.

Six remain and wolves have two bites at it. Come tomorrow at best we have a 3/2 split - as 2/2/1 secures a wolf win at final two.

If the wolves have an RDO in hand they can’t lose from here unless I’ve overlooked something.

The RDO could have been used and unnoticed, but it seems improbable.

******* hell Tarks if you’re the wolf you’ve had a cracker.

Pondered it, it’s still salvageable even with the wolves RDO if practically everything goes right.

Yep, I’ve got one scenario (I think) where we still can lynch the wolf tomorrow and win.

Tarkyn_24 what do you think looking back on MCBG’s joke claim about ‘having the sick day’?

It could easily still be tongue in cheek, but it also could be a head explaining why he didn’t die or “don’t target me I have the amulet” then explaining it away with (an also true) story about the sick day.

I can’t see it being Ocha, I’m happy to concede defeat if it’s you and dogs has just been not really playing so hard to get a read…

Tarkyn_24 what do you think looking back on MCBG’s joke claim about ‘having the sick day’?

It could easily still be tongue in cheek, but it also could be a head explaining why he didn’t die or “don’t target me I have the amulet” then explaining it away with (an also true) story about the sick day.

I can’t see it being Ocha, I’m happy to concede defeat if it’s you and dogs has just been not really playing so hard to get a read…
I actually just jumped on to confirm we had a legit seer role and it wasn’t a combined role that could be seer OR fake seer I’m going back and forth that much in my head.

All wily players left and to shift the vote away from dogs (assuming he even is the last wolf) was a masterstroke. Maybe Michaels was right about you and Ocha 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NIGHT 6 Summary

Due to the egregious mishandling of cybersecurity protocols and the failure to prevent the infiltration of massive viruses compromising the IT system, the TRADE UNION have organised a shutdown of all IT operations. The safety and security of our members and the integrity of the organisation's data are of paramount importance, and it is evident that the current situation poses an unacceptable risk to both. We cannot in good conscience allow our members to continue working under such compromised conditions. We urge the management to take immediate action to address these critical issues, including implementing robust cybersecurity measures and providing necessary resources and training to prevent future incidents. Until such measures are in place and the safety of our members can be assured, we cannot resume operations in good faith. We stand in solidarity with our members and are committed to working towards a swift and effective resolution to this crisis.

Barrybran (IT Worker (real seer)), and the entire IT department has been shut down. Until further notice please refrain from using email or the network. Pens and post-in notes for interoffice communications will be made available in the tea room.

DAY 6

Let's try to hurry this phase along - get your votes in and then maybe by 12:00 or an hour after the last vote is in I'll call it, and we can move along to night-time, and then day again, until such a time as we arrive at a victor

Well of course everyone is an option, but I know I’m a villager.

I said in my previous post, I just don’t see the alpha being Ocha and I also don’t think MCBG has been in and around enough late.

I want to vote dogs but can’t shake the feeling he seemed happy to lie down if he was the vote yesterday and you Tarks fought to stay.

Well of course everyone is an option, but I know I’m a villager.

I said in my previous post, I just don’t see the alpha being Ocha and I also don’t think MCBG has been in and around enough late.

I want to vote dogs but can’t shake the feeling he seemed happy to lie down if he was the vote yesterday and you Tarks fought to stay.
Every villager should be fighting to stay alive. It’s virtually win or lose now.

After yesterday I’m at a loss. Was sure Bonce was evil. Don’t know whether to stick to dogs or not.

I want it to be dogs a) because Tarks has had a great game and b) Bonce will be beyond insufferable if his random read was correct

Remove this Banner Ad

Back