Jmoos School Holiday Programme Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Wish you had of told us in the PM. Next time you get something like that that’s gonna draw heat, wait until 30 seconds left in the phase to post it and then you can explain yourself after.

But who cares we won haha
Lol It was the fine time that I had something like that and was thinking of how I was going to post it, and I wasn't even sure if I was allowed to mention it in the pm, until I got clarification. Probably should ask questions and all before doing that next time. Though most of the players seemed to forget about you and DERO throughout the game lol.

I see your reads were very good!

If you killed dank it would have been 1 of each faction and 3 good (though as you say the manipulated vote would be in play). Fortunately for you, it was clear I was the next lynch based on pie/fridge’s suspicion of me so that’s where the manipulation would have gone (and what actually happened).

That leaves you and DERO and 2 good for the night phase. There’s some brilliant strategies for this situation (eg I believe best play is for both evils to not kill overnight) which will take too long but you are at least equal shot of winning.
Good points.

I think I may have been a bit blinded as I knew you and Ligma would have gone hard at me in the following vote as you both had me pegged it seemed.

Wish I maybe had more time to think it through, but ah well, was a fun game and a good learning experience.

Thanks jmoo wan for modding and congrats wolves.

Congrats dank420_ and team.

Apologies again village, the proverbial hit the fan late in the week and I couldn’t focus properly making some horrible decisions.

Thanks for the game jmoo wan good job on getting it back on track and sticking with it.

Welcome to WW Daryl Cullinan.
I think you've got me mistaken for someone who likes cricket as I had to google that

Congrats dank420_ and team.

Apologies again village, the proverbial hit the fan late in the week and I couldn’t focus properly making some horrible decisions.

Thanks for the game jmoo wan good job on getting it back on track and sticking with it.
thanks for not cracking the shits at me!

thanks for not cracking the shits at me!
You’re probably lucky it didn’t happen yesterday or today 😂

I’m currently making the trek from Melbourne to Gold Coast in one day as Virgin cancelled a stack of flights (and offered Monday as a best case scenario) 😅

But all good, had fun 🙂

Thanks for that jmoo wan. I was hoping that somehow we could push it out for a few more days because I hear that Cradle Mountain has some nice ammenities.

Thanks to BEaston for playing that the right way.

Always good to win with the Malaka dank420_

Sorry to hear about your struggles Pie 4 Life . My sister in law was caught up in the same mess today and was due to fly out to Noosa and had her flights postponed to Monday. She has decided to fly the family to Newcastle and hire a car and drive the 9.5 hours after getting up at 4:00 am this morning to get to the airport and checking the bags only to have the flight cancelled. I can only imagine how stressful it would be. Sounds like an absolute shitshow. You were the one we were most concerned about towards the end regardless of your own opinion of how you were going.

Chipmunk this game is just as much about luck as it is skill I think. Dank and I have spent a week taking the piss yet still won. I was surprised to hear that you have made it to he end only once. Removing good players first in usually a pretty good strategy which would explain this I suspect. Which brings me to Gralin..

Gralin after a bit of virtue signalling about killing people in their first game, it just felt right. If you want to blame anyone, blame Grand Uncle Horace . It is a bit rough but you will have an opportunity to square up down the track no doubt.

No chance to login today, think the village is in trouble...

Did call out DERO but we (flogs) werent sure early if you a hidden good role or evil among your toilet posts.

Great PM with guero and Grand Uncle Horace, very switched on players, if I could pass on my luck for getting evil roles to them I would.

No chance to login today, think the village is in trouble...

Did call out DERO but we (flogs) werent sure early if you a hidden good role or evil among your toilet posts.

Great PM with guero and Grand Uncle Horace, very switched on players, if I could pass on my luck for getting evil roles to them I would.

We did have a good PM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back