Play Nice Jobe Watson hands back Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No but you said anything Jobe does from now on is irrelevant and he is a stain.

If Crameri is standing on the podium at the end of 2017 receiving a premiership medallion I'll look forward to seeing you denouncing the achievement as irrelevant because he is a filthy cheat.
We won one without him this year and there is every chance we could again next year. Not a guarantee by any stretch. His whole career will have an asterisk on it and rightfully so

I didn't trade for him, nor do I condone what he did. You are calling me out and implying hypocrisy for simply being a victim of consequence, whilst spruking the achievements of a known cheat on the other hand.

And we have the dumbest comment yet.

You should feel dumb for thinking that was worth asking.
Lol take your rose coloured glasses off bud.
Watson and the rest of the Essendon players from 2012 are drug cheats.
They cheated...........

Did who ever came 2nd to Armstrong sue for lost income?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL are comfortably satisfied that Jobe was awarded the brownlow medal in 2012

The AFL are comfortably satisfied that Jobe received the brownlow medal in 2012

The AFL are comfortably satisfied that the Medal returned by Jobe in 2016 cannot be any other medal.

The AFL are not comfortably satisfied that the Jobe has returned the 2012 Brownlow medal

Meh. He's not a drug cheat, and nobody outside of nuffy supporters calls him that.
Wow, you don't get out much then Bunk, pretty all supporters, apart from a few Essendon stalwarts consider him a drug cheat and do you know why, because he is a convicted drug cheat, pretty simple really unless your a nuffy.

You realise that the only reason they were convicted was because of an appeal, right?

You mean when WADA laughed at the AFLs kangaroo court and took the same process they would have for any other sport?

I suppose you could call that an appeal, but more realistically, the AFLs 'process' was merely delaying the normal course of the prosecution.

I would have though the only reason they were convicted dated back to the ill considered decisions they made back at that time.

The one's they were found not guilty of and then were appealed against.....

Look I am not here to debate this, its been done to death, but old mate carrying on about Essendon's appeals making it drag on for so long is a bit silly considering they never initiated the first appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back