Johann Wagner

Remove this Banner Ad

Forgot about him, knew he got picked up by Geelong.

I reckon those stats aren't that bad if you treat him as a first year ruck. I think they retained him this year? Interested to see how he goes.

Yeah. Says on that 'cap that he played in a couple of preseason trials this year. Nothing since though.

Nothing against Wagner, but geez he would have to be a glutton for punishment to put himself through that BS again.
I watched the first two episodes, the first to see what it was all about, and the second to see if it really was that crapola. :thumbsdown:

Maybe one advantage of a 2nd series though is that foxfooty will take Vossy back? :rolleyes:

Edit
I just looked at my July 25 2014 post, the real Figjam may have a rival. ;)

Brings back memories. 'The Recruit' went for two seasons did anyone from that show ever make a senior AFL list and play an AFL game?

Johann Wagner won the first season and won a spot on our Rookie List. He was a Cat B rookie with us in 2015 but did not play an AFL game.

Good to see he is still involved and enjoying the experience.

Brings back memories. 'The Recruit' went for two seasons did anyone from that show ever make a senior AFL list and play an AFL game?

Johann Wagner won the first season and won a spot on our Rookie List. He was a Cat B rookie with us in 2015 but did not play an AFL game.

Good to see he is still involved and enjoying the experience.
The player Brisbane picked up, Matt Eagles, ended up playing 6 games for them.

Port supporter who played for North Haven. Smidgeon of irony.
princess bride Theatre & Musicals GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For some reason this made me think of Daniel Flynn. I'm still gutted he did a runner.

See the footage of him floating about a few years ago? Absolute beast of a forward back home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back