FriendlyJordies- and friends

Remove this Banner Ad

Any time NSW Police appear on a list, its probably them.

Oldest corrupt institution in the country.

Had a mate ( passed in 2017 ) whose old man was very ( very ) high up in the NSW police through the 60's, 70''s and 80's.
We were friends for 31 years, he talked about it once, just to say, " l'm not gunna talk about it "

Had a mate ( passed in 2017 ) whose old man was very ( very ) high up in the NSW police through the 60's, 70''s and 80's.
We were friends for 31 years, he talked about it once, just to say, " l'm not gunna talk about it "

It went right to the top in that era and even to the 90s.

Lauer rose through the ranks and was promoted by corrupt cops and then he promoted fellow corrupt cops and sidelined anyone who got in their way.

In bed with politicians they controlled Sydney's underworld for decades.

It went right to the top in that era and even to the 90s.

Lauer rose through the ranks and was promoted by corrupt cops and then he promoted fellow corrupt cops and sidelined anyone who got in their way.

In bed with politicians they controlled Sydney's underworld for decades.

Yep. I'm assuming his old man mightta been associating with some unsavoury types within the system.

^^^

each state police force seems to have its own particularly flavour of corruption .... when asked to compare them chopper reed once said (at least i think it was him ..... may have even read about it in here)

• nsw/qld police corruption came in the form of brown paper bags filled with cash
  • whilst vic police corruption came in the form of violent vigilante justice as it had no respect for the judicial system - and the steps taken to ensure this retributio never came to light.... think he also said money wasnt a major motivator for vic police ..... weird

^^^

each state police force seems to have its own particularly flavour of corruption .... when asked to compare them chopper reed once said (at least i think it was him ..... may have even read about it in here)

• nsw/qld police corruption came in the form of brown paper bags filled with cash
  • whilst vic police corruption came in the form of violent vigilante justice as it had no respect for the judicial system - and the steps taken to ensure this retributio never came to light.... think he also said money wasnt a major motivator for vic police ..... weird
Basically NSW/Qld tended to be after kickbacks and in VIC is was all about power and who was top dog.

FriendlyJordies have been quite busy pissing people off lately so the list of suspects is going to be hard for NSW Police to whittle down.

Just off the top of my head:

• Clubs NSW
  • Forestry Corporation of NSW
  • Coronation (the builders)
  • The Liberal Party
  • KFC
  • Giovanni (John) Barilaro
  • Avi Yemmini
  • NSW Police Fixated Persons Unit

I'm sure there are more.
Surely just ask Johnny. Has form

Surely just ask Johnny. Has form
I think we can probably remove ClubsNSW off the list because they're already trying to * him in court, they'd probably wait for the outcome of that before trying to kill him.

Given they struck the wrong house in the first attempt it has to be an enemy that is very stupid or has access to very stupid people so KFC is definitely still on the suspects list ;)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard a story about a fire in the warehouses next to the rail line at Newtown in Sydney in the early 90s.

The townies turned up to put it out and once they were inside realised it was a chop shop for stolen cars. Only after a while did someone notice "Property on NSW Police" painted in huge letters on the front wall, where they'd entered the building. A call was made to the station chief and he spoke to some cops. The fire fighters put the fire out and left before dawn and the entire site was clean of everything - graffitti, cars and car parts before midday when they went back to write up a report.

Michael West bang on when he says if it was an islamic attack we'd be hearing all about it

its good this is getting serious notice, maintstream media basically treated it like a laugh

FWIW reason i posted the moist critical link is the guy is massive on twitch (4.6m followers) and youtube (1.4m), and his video on Jordan already has 1.2m views in just 8 hours. at the end he did a push for his patreon account, so hopefully this is the start of a social media push to back him as much as possible

ive disagreed with some in here about its he's a journo or not, but getting your house firebombed for outing your corruption is just ******* sick (and the fact its apparently a punchline for C7/c9/etc is a disgrace)

its good this is getting serious notice, maintstream media basically treated it like a laugh

FWIW reason i posted the moist critical link is the guy is massive on twitch (4.6m followers) and youtube (1.4m), and his video on Jordan already has 1.2m views in just 8 hours. at the end he did a push for his patreon account, so hopefully this is the start of a social media push to back him as much as possible

ive disagreed with some in here about its he's a journo or not, but getting your house firebombed for outing your corruption is just ******* sick (and the fact its apparently a punchline for C7/c9/etc is a disgrace)

Name an Australian Journalist that has done a better job at journalism than Jordon Shanks? In the last 5 years…Who cares how you define him? No one in Australia is having a bigger impact in journalism than him….. and it’s growing….. and most importantly it’s across numerous demographics… including boomers.

Firebombing his house will only making him bigger.

Name an Australian Journalist that has done a better job at journalism than Jordon Shanks? In the last 5 years…Who cares how you define him? No one in Australia is having a bigger impact in journalism than him….. and it’s growing….. and most importantly it’s across numerous demographics… including boomers.

Firebombing his house will only making him bigger.

Baker and McKenzie

Yep.

Why isn't this being called domestic terrorism?
I mean... this sort of stuff (unfortunately) happens a lot in Sydney

e.g. NSW averages 20-25 non-fatal shootings a month - a lot of which are drive-bys/intimidation and very few of which get much media attention

I feel like this has a decent amount of attention, which is fair enough given it is a bit unusual (i.e. he is both a public figure and not associated with organised crime). But 'domestic terrorism' is a bit of an exaggeration.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back