John Howard Presents the Frisbee - Why?

Remove this Banner Ad

Why wasnt this man a part of the ceremony?

connection_lordmayor.jpg

Would've gotten the second loudest cheer (after the lifting of the trophy)

Yes! Where was he? He should of been involved in the celebrations!

I thought they were both taking the piss out of him as well but even if they weren't the fact that they are two Melbournians who just won a championship for their local team is good enough for me.

I'm with ya there.

As for the original question, yeah, good question, why the hell should he be there at all. I heard today he is in the running to lose his own seat going on the polls.

No matter what your opinions of the PM are, he should never been booed. It just gives us reason to be the laughing stock of the rest of the world. We voted him in how many time now?? It's not right to boo him.

We're following his example and doing like they do in the US - their leader is not flavour of the month anymore either.

;)

No matter what your opinions of the PM are, he should never been booed. It just gives us reason to be the laughing stock of the rest of the world. We voted him in how many time now?? It's not right to boo him.

We live in a country where we can express ourselves in whatever manner we choose.

the fact that ********er has been re-elected so many times means this country does in fact to be the laughing stock of the rest of the world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back