Society/Culture Jordan B Peterson

Remove this Banner Ad

They don't identify that way because it would be an acknowledgment that Communism has failed, the revolution won't happen and all they are left with is trying to influence society by bogus means such as identity politics, the gender wage gap and 'patriarchy'.
This directly contradicts its free real estate's argument that cultural Marxists are attempting to alienate workers to create revolution via cultural means rather than economic.

Irrelevant. We know Western society was far more racist a few generations ago. That doesn't make this bullshit a non-issue.

Identity politics means you have to take on the whole box and dice. You don't get to sift out the bullshit.

You are happy to cherry pick evidence when it supports your argument.
How in Allah's name is a failed inter-relationship a symptom of cultural Marxism?

Still waiting for examples of how Peterson's promotion of theory about cultural Marxism shows his lack of expertise.
Here.

The quote comes at 3.20.

Post modernists are not Marxists.

How is post modernism not fundamentally underpinned by the position that traditional culture is oppressive?

It ceases to exist as a philosophy if it doesn't have that core belief!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is post modernism not fundamentally underpinned by the position that traditional culture is oppressive?

It ceases to exist as a philosophy if it doesn't have that core belief!!!!!
Post-modernists completely reject the premise of Marxism or any other claim to truth or scientific understanding.

Post-modernists emerged as an opposition to Marxism, not an embrace of it.

Post-modernists completely reject the premise of Marxism or any other claim to truth or scientific understanding.

Post-modernists emerged as an opposition to Marxism, not an embrace of it.

Cultural marxism, not the entire philosophy itself.

Both are moves for social change based upon the same premise.

Cultural marxism, not the entire philosophy itself.

Both are moves for social change based upon the same premise.
There's always push for reform, from anyone.

If reform is enough to earn the label culturally marxist, then it's meaningless.

WHat reforms, specifically, are being advanced by cultural marxists?

Google eventually led to me to understand that reference but I'm glad you have changed your name from that, Soft Downhill Skier lol

The problem with modern left wingers is their hipsterism. That ideology you think they’re into? No one actually believes that, and the form they’re into you probably haven’t heard of (and don’t forget, has never actually been tried so cannot be criticised!).

Citation needed of this happening.
He's constantly called a grifter here, how much he makes from Patreon etc is constantly bright up as a thinly veiled slight in publications and I'm sure a few have directly referenced how much he earns of a negative light. I believe SDS is one among a few others.

He's constantly called a grifter here, how much he makes from Patreon etc is constantly bright up as a thinly veiled slight in publications and I'm sure a few have directly referenced how much he earns of a negative light. I believe SDS is one among a few others.
Being called a grifter isn't a complaint about how much money he's earnt. It's a condemnation of the methods he uses to make money.

Until I see someone complain about how much he makes rather than how he makes it this is meaningless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back