Roast Josh Daicos attending Grand Prix launch

Remove this Banner Ad

If Josh doesn't get 20 touches and kick at least a goal tonight, watch out for the pitchforks.

He’ll be traded to North Melbourne quicker than he can say Grand Prix.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Well, 400,000 people in Melbourne currently probably agree with you.
Multiple millions that have a tv over the next 4 days probably agree with you.
Many millions around the world that have subscriptions to tv sports media may agree with you.

The rest of the worlds population will be watching and think it is exciting.
😛😎
I expressed MY opinion. I live about half a kilometre from the GP and quite enjoy the helicopters hovering and zipping about and the plane pass-overs. I am not inconvenienced by the noise of the cars. I am not anti grand prix like some in the area.

I am the sort of bloke who in the past could never engage in a Ford v Holden argument at a BBQ. I don't care much about cars other than getting from A to B in them in modest comfort.

But watching them go round and round a circuit, particularly with a view of only one tiny section of the circuit from my seat, is not something I would pay to do or even watch on TV. Each to their own.

I also have no issue with Josh attending the launch.

I expressed MY opinion. I live about half a kilometre from the GP and quite enjoy the helicopters hovering and zipping about and the plane pass-overs. I am not inconvenienced by the noise of the cars. I am not anti grand prix like some in the area.

I am the sort of bloke who in the past could never engage in a Ford v Holden argument at a BBQ. I don't care much about cars other than getting from A to B in them in modest comfort.

But watching them go round and round a circuit, particularly with a view of only one tiny section of the circuit from my seat, is not something I would pay to do or even watch on TV. Each to their own.

I also have no issue with Josh attending the launch.
No issue with your opinion. Many don't like it, many more do. Sponsors pay huge dollars, so they must get a fair bit of exposure to want to get involved.
I feel the same way with horse racing.. Boring, and don't see the point. But many love it, and spend money owning horses, or betting on them.

Josh should have declined, and told them there is a bloke on BigFooty who would be a better ambassador.... :)

No issue with your opinion. Many don't like it, many more do. Sponsors pay huge dollars, so they must get a fair bit of exposure to want to get involved.
I feel the same way with horse racing.. Boring, and don't see the point. But many love it, and spend money owning horses, or betting on them.

Josh should have declined, and told them there is a bloke on BigFooty who would be a better ambassador.... :)
I went to Flemington races about a month back with an American mate who is over here cleaning up on our tracks. Losing 9 out of 9 bets, it was my first and last day ever at an actual racecourse. What I found bizarre was that we were watching the races on a screen despite the home straight being directly in front of us. Reminded me of a Leunig cartoon from the 70's. 1711022820082.png

I went to Flemington races about a month back with an American mate who is over here cleaning up on our tracks. Losing 9 out of 9 bets, it was my first and last day ever at an actual racecourse. What I found bizarre was that we were watching the races on a screen despite the home straight being directly in front of us. Reminded me of a Leunig cartoon from the 70's.View attachment 1935187
I love Leunig cartoons. Here's one of my favourites. It's just so true.

1711025685873.png

Go bask in the gf last year and continue being happy with a flag every so often, rather than striving for a dynasty. It shows the players are more interested in being in the socials than focusing on what they are paid to do as their number one job, and that is to play football. Whatever. You won’t convince me otherwise. It wasn’t a good idea to attend the night before such a big game and they delivered accordingly!! Enjoy the flag last year because it’s the last you’ll see for a lonnnnnng time!!! Mediocre!!

Go bask in the gf last year and continue being happy with a flag every so often, rather than striving for a dynasty. It shows the players are more interested in being in the socials than focusing on what they are paid to do as their number one job, and that is to play football. Whatever. You won’t convince me otherwise. It wasn’t a good idea to attend the night before such a big game and they delivered accordingly!! Enjoy the flag last year because it’s the last you’ll see for a lonnnnnng time!!! Mediocre!!
Keep it up

To be fair to Josh, he was probably one of our better players. At least it seemed that way from my vantage point on the couch.

All of the players are trying. It's an indefinable thing. The fact that finals footy goes to another level shows you how players are capable of playing with even more intensity than they do in the home and away season. Degoey, Nick Daicos and others are still running and tackling. I haven't seen them shirk the issue. It's just not happening. The whole team is off the boil and the more they try to turn things around the more stuff ups seem to occur. Sidey, Moore and Howe all punched the pill back toward the St Kilda goals and we were punished. Handballs missed targets and Maynard and Daics were missing teammates only 25 metres away by foot. That's not a lack of care or desperation, they are costly skill errors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll say what I want!!! You are clueless. Go wait for your heroes while they spit in our faces with their attitudes and blatant disrespect for the members. It’s all a facade!
You need help.

The OP:
Baby Pacifier GIF by 10e Ave Productions

His dad is now on reality T.V.!!!

When will they get their heads on straight and concentrate on their jobs? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Stop derailing our ******* season ffs!!!

His dad is now on reality T.V.!!!

When will they get their heads on straight and concentrate on their jobs? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Stop derailing our ******* season ffs!!!
You should have posted this in the whipping thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back