Roast Josh Daicos attending Grand Prix launch

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry but didn’t Ginnivan get forced out for being out the night before a game? To me it just shows that there are different rules or expectations for some vs others. Perhaps a different mindset, post premiership. Time will tell.

Incomparable situations.

All Ginnivan had to do was ask for permission to go out with his mates. He wouldn’t have got it but he didn’t ask and the club had no idea. Deciding to go the night before a grand final was not “ reading the room” as Fly called it.

Josh on the other hand was at an official function before a home and away game and presumably the club were aware of it.

Ginnivan walking past Albert Park after getting busted for sinking pots at the races:
Tom Hardy Mine The Revenant GIF

Josh inside the celebrity tent at the Grand Prix function

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Swannie out the back buzzed AF.
Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

Ginnivan walking past Albert Park after getting busted for sinking pots at the races:
Tom Hardy Mine The Revenant GIF

Josh inside the celebrity tent at the Grand Prix function

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Swannie out the back buzzed AF.
Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF
Ginni will be hoping he can stay until the 5th at moonee valley on Saturday then get to the G to play in front of 20,000

If we are serious as a club, this just cannot be tolerated. Josh at the launch of the GP tonight, the night before a crunch game, in a start to the season where he’s failed to set the world on fire. Didn’t Jack Ginnivan get forced out for something similar, albeit the night before a grand final? This just seems very arrogant!
Players are allowed to be Ambassadors/in promotional gigs/advertising and would normally be given a blessing by the club. We don't know when he accepted the role. Was it before the fixture came out or after. So much is unknown.

Given what I have read about Daicos, Pendlebury and Moore who I believe were also there, they would be professional enough to be home at a reasonable hour.

Not sure it is same same.

I'm going to put in a 120 page dossier ridiculing the club and McRae and also ask for my membership money back.

This is unacceptable. Shame. Shame. Shame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty disappointed in JD.

I know what these corporate orgies are like: cocaine being snorted off every imaginable body part, fountains of alcohol washing away every shred of human decency, the jackals of industry and finance sniffing out weakness and opportunity at every turn, everything beautiful is treated and traded like cattle.

It's another world where glitz takes the place of substance. Nothing good is left untarnished.

I only wish I could have taken his place, to spare him these cruel torments.

Pretty disappointed in JD.

I know what these corporate orgies are like: cocaine being snorted off every imaginable body part, fountains of alcohol washing away every shred of human decency, the jackals of industry and finance sniffing out weakness and opportunity at every turn, everything beautiful is treated and traded like cattle.

It's another world where glitz takes the place of substance. Nothing good is left untarnished.

I only wish I could have taken his place, to spare him these cruel torments.

I see your outrage comrade, and I raise you.

1710995926651.png

As long as he is not getting written off smashed who cares...

If it were the night before the GF I would not be that impressed, but it wasn’t and I don’t think he’d be dumb enough.

Even Ginni would have been home in bed reasonably early.

Bloody Grand Prix ruining our chance of victory!
Next Wednesday night all the players will be on a pre game Easter Egg hunt.
Free entry for locals today to the Grand Prix. I spent longer walking there and back than I did inside the race area. Watched a bit of a supercar race. Don't understand what anyone sees in car racing. Boring.

He’s a Grand Prix ambassador.

That’d be a promo gig organised with the support of the club.

He’ll turn up in a nice suit with his girlfriend wearing an outrageous frock, pose for the cameras as they walk in through the entrance …

… maybe stay for a Mount Franklin or two, and then leave as soon as is polite and they can collect their cheque to put towards the holiday fund.
What a scandal. How very dare he.

If we are serious as a club, this just cannot be tolerated. Josh at the launch of the GP tonight, the night before a crunch game, in a start to the season where he’s failed to set the world on fire. Didn’t Jack Ginnivan get forced out for something similar, albeit the night before a grand final? This just seems very arrogant!
Mind your own business imo.

Free entry for locals today to the Grand Prix. I spent longer walking there and back than I did inside the race area. Watched a bit of a supercar race. Don't understand what anyone sees in car racing. Boring.
Well, 400,000 people in Melbourne currently probably agree with you.
Multiple millions that have a tv over the next 4 days probably agree with you.
Many millions around the world that have subscriptions to tv sports media may agree with you.

The rest of the worlds population will be watching and think it is exciting.
😛😎

Remove this Banner Ad

Back