Roast Josh Daicos attending Grand Prix launch

Remove this Banner Ad

Stronzatello

Debutant
Sep 20, 2022
AFL Club
Collingwood
If we are serious as a club, this just cannot be tolerated. Josh at the launch of the GP tonight, the night before a crunch game, in a start to the season where he’s failed to set the world on fire. Didn’t Jack Ginnivan get forced out for something similar, albeit the night before a grand final? This just seems very arrogant!

If we are serious as a club, this just cannot be tolerated. Josh at the launch of the GP tonight, the night before a crunch game, in a start to the season where he’s failed to set the world on fire. Didn’t Jack Ginnivan get forced out for something similar, albeit the night before a grand final? This just seems very arrogant!
Totally agree mate. Lock them up for the footy season

IMG_0108.gif

I imagine before night games players stay up later, if it was a day game tomorrow you’d be more concerned

Sorry but didn’t Ginnivan get forced out for being out the night before a game? To me it just shows that there are different rules or expectations for some vs others. Perhaps a different mindset, post premiership. Time will tell.

Guess that was without Club Permission and had Priors

Jaicos and his partner are both ambassadors for the GP.
The club obviously has no problem with attending the function, as they know he will go, stay a couple of hours then be home in bed by midnight. It's not like he will be out until 3am whilst drinking alcohol.
The game isn't until tomorrow night, so can't see what the issue is with Jaicos attending.

Sorry but didn’t Ginnivan get forced out for being out the night before a game? To me it just shows that there are different rules or expectations for some vs others. Perhaps a different mindset, post premiership. Time will tell.

Ginnivan was out before a grand final, and the club had no idea he was out at Moonee Valley....

He’s a Grand Prix ambassador.

That’d be a promo gig organised with the support of the club.

He’ll turn up in a nice suit with his girlfriend wearing an outrageous frock, pose for the cameras as they walk in through the entrance …

… maybe stay for a Mount Franklin or two, and then leave as soon as is polite and they can collect their cheque to put towards the holiday fund.

Time Sniper will deal with him in time.
grim reaper death GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh god.

Please stop.

To answer your question - no

The players are entitled to do what they want, provided they can present at an acceptable standard, for their football commitments.

The other thing to note is that Collingwood is the life blood of the AFL, nothing gets more clicks than an Collingwood player at an event like this. So before jumping to conclusions perhaps consider that he was required to attend.

Do you have any photos? This thread could be improved by a snap or two of the ambassadors.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back