Recommitted Josh Kelly [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Show me the confirmation? I'm not believing some pencil neck geek like whatley.

It is funny reading all you weak minded saints and carlton supporters siding with the rest. Folded like a house of cards like your football teams do.

Good to see you defiant to the bitter end, at least you won't suffer from lead poisoning

Well done to GWS. They kept their man. Huge tonic for them going into the Preliminary Final.

I assume he is a free agent in 2 years, so he's banking on even bigger offers rolling in. Risky though, it can all end quickly with an innocuous incident.

I'm sure my club had a big crack at him but we came up short. I don't think we were prepared to break the bank, looking to the medium term. Not that it would've mattered in any case. I'm actually pleased we can now hit the draft. That's our best chance to build a contending team.

Keep flooding the list with elite young talent and pump games into them. Build a talent base that hits a point of critical mass when a number of players play 50-70 games. Then keep the lads together with a manageable payment structure within the salary cap, and a team that has grown up and bonded together.

For our North fans stay positive. Keep pick 4, trade shrewdly and hit the draft with your early picks. Things can build and develop quickly.

Well done GWS - the AFL bigknobs will be breathing a huge sigh of relief

As for the Tiger supporters getting stuck in this is probably the worst possible news for Richmond coming into this weekends match

This news will be a huge confidence boost for GWS - last thing the Tigers need

My sources inside Richmond tell me this news has really unsettled the playing group. Our whole game plan was based around Josh Kellys contract.
Damn you GWS. You got us right where you want us.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power

Wow. The melting from Tiger fans goes on unabated.
A few days from playing in a preliminary final and all they can't get over the pain of thinking they may lose Dusty.

Dude, do you even know what melting is? We are laughing and pointing at the silliness that is North supporters and their great mail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done to GWS. They kept their man. Huge tonic for them going into the Preliminary Final.

I assume he is a free agent in 2 years, so he's banking on even bigger offers rolling in. Risky though, it can all end quickly with an innocuous incident.

I'm sure my club had a big crack at him but we came up short. I don't think we were prepared to break the bank, looking to the medium term. Not that it would've mattered in any case. I'm actually pleased we can now hit the draft. That's our best chance to build a contending team.

Keep flooding the list with elite young talent and pump games into them. Build a talent base that hits a point of critical mass when a number of players play 50-70 games. Then keep the lads together with a manageable payment structure within the salary cap, and a team that has grown up and bonded together.

For our North fans stay positive. Keep pick 4, trade shrewdly and hit the draft with your early picks. Things can build and develop quickly.
Cheers mate i and alot of us are looking forward to hitting the draft and good on Kelly for sticking it out at the Giants along with a few other players. This will be great for there future and most importantly culture. Players are staying for less instead of looking for the dollar signs and good on them.

Anyway well done Giants!

To those of you who have only entered the thread Now to sink the boots into North it's getting abit old and embarrassing on your behalf.
Snake doesn't make life easy for himself in here i know but sheesh some of the posts are cringworthy.

Go hard or go home don't jump in the ring after the fact and start acting like a tough guy to cover your own weaknesses. At least North went hard and I'm cool with that.

Anyway as you were....

Conjealing?

Laughing. The best thing about this thread has been the North fans making up the same lies...sorry, 'sources'...that they did with Dusty. If you can't laugh at that level of delusion, you need to get out more.

Anyway, I believe the term is 'winners are grinners'. Congrats to GWS for keeping their man.

Tell me, all that money North is throwing around, can you even buy a smile down there these days?

Dude, do you even know what melting is? We are laughing and pointing at the silliness that is North supporters and their great mail.

Dude. You are trying to suture up each others wounds. Your team is in a prelim and all you can talk about is how much North hurt you.
Get on the tiggy train - I am

Cheers mate i and alot of us are looking forward to hitting the draft and good on Kelly for sticking it out at the Giants along with a few other players. This will be great for there future and most importantly culture. Players are staying for less instead of looking for the dollar signs and good on them.

Anyway well done Giants!

To those of you who have only entered the thread Now to sink the boots into North it's getting abit old and embarrassing on your behalf.
Snake doesn't make life easy for himself in here i know but sheesh some of the posts are cringworthy.

Go hard or go home don't jump in the ring after the fact and start acting like a tough guy to cover your own weaknesses. At least North went hard and I'm cool with that.

Anyway as you were....
Until snake and stroker admit they are massive flogs, I will continue to rain s**t upon north melbourne. Harden up as well, we've copped the same old outdated jokes for years.

Dude. You are trying to suture up each others wounds. Your team is in a prelim and all you can talk about is how much North hurt you.
Get on the tiggy train - I am

Again, we are pointing and laughing. We love Norf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back