Recommitted Josh Kelly [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

We'll chat in 2020 :thumbsu:
Im getting flashbacks to June when i was being told we will talk after trade week.

So to clarify

Josh only wants to be at North, in his blood blah blah blah.

Got offered one of the biggest deals of all time but turned it down for much less to stay at the Giants. A club he is 16 games away from playing 100 (more than dad played for North)

You guys are struggling.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

But then we’d just have to open a new one.

Nope. I see no point for raising this discussion until we start approaching the end of the 2019 season.

I agree with Bill. Lock it down.

And this is why it should be locked. You do know what the lowest form of wit is?
A "fact"?

Its true though.

Seriously there is actually a media piece from the VFL media over getting Kelly to North in 2 years and the North fans have shown their thoughts.

How soon after this is closed do you think another would pop up saying Kelly is desperate to head to North?

A "fact"?

Its true though.

Seriously there is actually a media piece from the VFL media over getting Kelly to North in 2 years and the North fans have shown their thoughts.

How soon after this is closed do you think another would pop up saying Kelly is desperate to head to North?

Not for a long time. There is no longer a point to discuss it - for a long time. Its a troll thread now.

Lol. I doubt the AFL will want to waste money on a team that costs them so much for that long (serious response. It's highly unlikely they would).

"Son, i played 100 games for GWS!"

"Dad why did you only play NEAFL? Mum said you were a star"

Yeah the AFL's been propping up Arden St for years. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't seriously think St Kilda are even in the picture for JK do you? Only if there was a way to put you blokes out of your misery

So defensive - worried already? I think neutral supporters just enjoy watching this debacle play out.

So defensive - worried already? I think neutral supporters just enjoy watching this debacle play out.
Not worried in the slightest. I am having a laugh at Saints fans even thinking they have 0.000000001% at luring Kelly. GWS is the one's who should be worried. Only being able to lock a top 5 in the comp midfielder in for only 2 years sends a message to GWS which reads win 1 or both flags in 2018 and/or 2019 or I am leaving to play for the club I love while being able to set up my life during footy and well after footy.

Not worried in the slightest. I am having a laugh at Saints fans even thinking they have 0.000000001% at luring Kelly. GWS is the one's who should be worried. Only being able to lock a top 5 in the comp midfielder in for only 2 years sends a message to GWS which reads win 1 or both flags in 2018 and/or 2019 or I am leaving to play for the club I love while being able to set up my life during footy and well after footy.

As opposed to failing to get a player who, supposedly, loves North and was offered one of the biggest and longest contracts in the history of the game?

If he loves the club so much why does he need an offer of over a million a year for 10 years?
He doesnt need it from us to stay.

You don't seriously think St Kilda are even in the picture for JK do you? Only if there was a way to put you blokes out of your misery
Never mentioned the Saints, just having a good laugh at old mate Groin and Snake Baker.

He was always going to North because he barracked for them as a kid, now he’s still going to North, just holding off a couple of years.

This thread has offered great amusement, may it go on anther two years I say!

Exactly. That is how it has all panned out.

"Let me try and win a flag with my mates. In 2 years when the squad is in better knick I'll come home"

I'm paraphrasing but that is the gist of the conversation kelly had with Scott.

"Let me try and win a flag with my mates. In 2 years when the squad is in better knick I'll come home"

so you think Kelly is the sort of person who will let others do all the hard yards of a rebuild and then just swoop in for the glory years?

hmmmmm, interesting assessment of him and his character as a human being.

Found your twin.
dd93acf0abce29a30c1ef81b31a8f1cc.gif

Found your twin.
dd93acf0abce29a30c1ef81b31a8f1cc.gif

I think he peaked too early when he unintentionally claimed NM was violating the salary cap rules.

I think he peaked too early when he unintentionally claimed NM was violating the salary cap rules.
Josh may well stay at Gws or go to a club other than north in 2020. He probably felt he owed north something to feel good about, hence telling them he would go to north in 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back