Journalist Dr Udo Ulfkotte: News is all fake, msm driving us to war.

Remove this Banner Ad

Smiling Buddha

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Oct 17, 2007
Cultural Marxist Utopia
AFL Club
North Melbourne

'I'm fed up with this propaganda... we live in a banana republic and not a free democratic country'.

'Germany is still a kind of colony of the United States'.

'It is the case for Australian journalists... they are puppets on a string for the Central Intelligence Agency'.

'The truth won't die. I don't mind what will happen [to me]... I have no children... so if they want to bring me to court or to prison, it is worth [it] for the truth'.

no it's not. at all.

She demanded from the first question he denounce whats happening in Iraq and Syria, he asked her to denounce the millions killed by us after the 2003 invasion in the same place. She wouldn't and was quite smart about it.

She is no journalist.

She demanded from the first question he denounce whats happening in Iraq and Syria, he asked her to denounce the millions killed by us after the 2003 invasion in the same place. She wouldn't and was quite smart about it.

She is no journalist.

your conclusion is unreasonable from the evidence you present.

Last edited by a moderator:

are you for real?

The guy was there to be interviewed, it isn’t a reporter’s role to answer the interviewee’s questions, nor should her personal opinions be relevant to the interview in question, and she can hardly claim to speak for the ABC as an institution, or the Australian government. this guy on the other hand, is apparently in a position to answer on behalf of his organisation, to represent its views to the Australian public and answer questions about the group’s supposed/apparent links to ISIL, and their opinions on it.

Following so far? Good.

So, then we have BF’s resident nutbar who thinks that a reporter trying to do her job and *shock horror* ask some ******* questions, is indicative of her being a CIA asset, lulz. If you think the interview is reasonable grounds for coming to that conclusion, you’re as stupid as he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has a point. ISIS should be condemned for their actions, but they would see themselves as freedom fighters against foreign occupation due to an unjust invasion by Bush, Blair and Howard.

This guy and his organisation should be condemned however for supporting a group like IS and not condemning their actions immediately.

The are many groups/tribes spread throughout the world that commit terror acts and utilise brutal tactics genuinely believing that they just responses to the West's usually uncalled for intervention into their land as they are freedom fighters. ISIL are definitely not one of them.

Maybe his credibility on the fecal matter of Middle-Easterners.

I'm more interested in his credibility regarding the functions of Western media.

sure, it's possible that he has a weird, crank opinion about X while still being sharp as a tack about Y. he certainly comes across as believable and just based on that interview you'd say he was honestly depicting his experiences. of course he does admit to spending the last 3 decades lying for a living, but you've gotta take the good with the bad.

the kind of conclusions reached from these kinds of interviews/books by the usual suspects though is always waaaay overboard. you could be discussing anything in the media, and these usual suspects will be 'you can't believe that, because CIA'. won't matter what it is. local resident killed in drink driving accident. not true- CIA control the media. the bows drawn and conclusions leapt to can be funny.

i mean people quote russian times then pretend that journos being in bed with government is some grand secret? it's hard not to laugh even if crying would be more appropriate.

since every country is at it and the only real difference is the importance/influence of the relevant govt/media, gotta hope they can outdo the competition by providing better evidence, argument or narrative.

'I'm fed up with this propaganda... we live in a banana republic and not a free democratic country'.

'Germany is still a kind of colony of the United States'.

'It is the case for Australian journalists... they are puppets on a string for the Central Intelligence Agency'.

'The truth won't die. I don't mind what will happen [to me]... I have no children... so if they want to bring me to court or to prison, it is worth [it] for the truth'.

he looks like some cat with the same name as on Shaun MAcaliffes MAd As Hell

hella mad

Last edited:
Newsflash: nutty professor talks s**t on Russia Today.
He has a point. ISIS should be condemned for their actions, but they would see themselves as freedom fighters against foreign occupation due to an unjust invasion by Bush, Blair and Howard.

This guy and his organisation should be condemned however for supporting a group like IS and not condemning their actions immediately.
ISIS aren't fighting the West. They're fighting anyone who won't submit to them, and they had been doing it for a while before the US got involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back