Certified Legendary Thread JUBJUB R.I.P.

Remove this Banner Ad

JUBJUB must come back to defend Chris Scott against all those who curse his name!
4415581-lotr+2.gif

Get better soon JUBJUB a.k.a. King of the GIFS!
Also king of infractions - doubt anyone (other than maybe suze) has had more infractions issued against them over the course of BigFooty - but still a highly valued member of the community - get well soon jubs
Jub-Jub1.jpg

Also king of infractions - doubt anyone (other than maybe suze) has had more infractions issued against them over the course of BigFooty - but still a highly valued member of the community - get well soon jubs
Jub-Jub1.jpg
But JUBJUB has lived to tell the tale ...lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Latest update on Jub via Cats Claw:-
"Jubs is on the mend albeit slowly, progress is slow and at this stage is not due for release from his incarceration until 6/2/17 at the earliest."

:thumbsu:

Fantastic news...

Just fantastic.

Go JubJub

All the best Jub - hang in their mate

One thing or positive about being stuck in hospital ( i had a very brief stay - 3-4 days earlier in the year ) is the food is unbelievable - alot better than alot of hotels

There was 2 to a room - i was with this aboriginal bloke - mid 60s - he was a likeable bloke ( even though he was snipping me for money when he could ) - the nurses all loved him - he had some minor heart problem - and they were trying to find him some permanent govt hostel accomodation

I said to him - when they ask him - hows he feeling - tell em your no good - you know - tell them your dizzy in the head - your weak in one leg - i said you can milk this out indefinitely - your getting grilled fish - icecream - yogurt for breakfast - youve got a television monitor at the end of your bed - and theres only 2 people to the room .

I said when you get that permanent govt hostel accomodation - you will be getting baked beans

All the best Jub - hang in their mate

One thing or positive about being stuck in hospital ( i had a very brief stay - 3-4 days earlier in the year ) is the food is unbelievable - alot better than alot of hotels

There was 2 to a room - i was with this aboriginal bloke - mid 60s - he was a likeable bloke ( even though he was snipping me for money when he could ) - the nurses all loved him - he had some minor heart problem - and they were trying to find him some permanent govt hostel accomodation

I said to him - when they ask him - hows he feeling - tell em your no good - you know - tell them your dizzy in the head - your weak in one leg - i said you can milk this out indefinitely - your getting grilled fish - icecream - yogurt for breakfast - youve got a television monitor at the end of your bed - and theres only 2 people to the room .

I said when you get that permanent govt hostel accomodation - you will be getting baked beans
A genuinely great post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back