Justin Reeves resigns

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just never warmed to Reeves. Was surprised when he was given the 5 year contract extension recently.

Not sure what his legacy is
In hindsight I find the Tracey Gaudry time to be fascinating. There was much pushback from senior figures who reported to her as she tried to establish who was in charge. This led to her being ousted and ensured that control further went to Clarkson. At the time we all probably agreed with the outcome but in fact it was not backing her in that led us down a path that we had to veer away from later.

I think our club has changed for the better in his tenure. Was clear it was getting toxic under Clarko and he was a big part in getting rid of him.
While I agree
Let’s hope that with Kennett & Reeves gone that we can mend a bridge with Clarkson.

No matter what you currently think of him, he is an all time great of the club we all love.
He deserves to be apart of it.

Ye he was rubbish anyway. Has done nothing of significance for the club
That’s not something any of us really know, unless you are part of the club.
How do you know he wasn’t a significant part in Dingley funding.
There’s plenty of other good things the club has done recently

It’s an easy job to sit back throwing knives in backs.

He was never going to last through a scandal and media storm like this, timing is more surprising then anything else.

More going on behind the scenes I bet. May be fallout from his bad relationship with clarko to

Reeves has done well off-field, though large parts of his tenure were marred by the Clarko / Kennett power struggle.

The right choice for him to move on though, as others have said. Allows us to pretty much close the book on that saga and start fresh. Despite me not being particularly concerned he's leaving, there are definitely no ill feelings on the way out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back