Justin Reeves resigns

Remove this Banner Ad

“Having urged Hawthorn chief Justin Reeves to embark upon the review Leon Egan, who is Phil Egan’s cousin, also had no idea of the allegations. “I welcomed these people into my home,” he said. “I trusted them.”

They're not related. You think everyone with the same last name is related?
What do you think about that, out of interest? From my perspective the coaches lawyers will fillet this and serve it raw down Hawthorns throat.

What do you think about that, out of interest? From my perspective the coaches lawyers will fillet this and serve it raw down Hawthorns throat.

There’s actually a thread dedicated to this topic.

There’s actually a thread dedicated to this topic.
Which I’ve been banned from. Uncomfortable truths yadayada…

What do you think about a complainant being a family member of the investigator?

Hawks mentioned in this article about the Saints.

Says we have sounded out Lethleen, and should be interested in Dilena.

Lethlean wants to go to Hawthorn, he’s the chaser, but is no good, Saints would be pleased to be rid of him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure you can blame Simon completely for the state of the StKilda List.
Simon exited the AFL in embarrassing circumstances, and has hardly covered himself in glory at the Saints.

There must be more suitable options elsewhere, even outside the AFL community.

We most certainly shouldn’t recruit our next CEO via the Old Xaverians network.

Simon exited the AFL in embarrassing circumstances, and has hardly covered himself in glory at the Saints.

I could not agree more, but you cannot blame Lethlean for the state of the StKlda list. Anyway I only care what is going on at the HFC.

It was only embarrassing cause he wasn't coach of Richmond.

Dilena sounds more interesting. And the fact that Archer was the one behind getting rid of him makes him even more desirable.

Got to love sweeping generalisations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back