Justin Reeves resigns

Remove this Banner Ad

We’re anonymously going to the tabloids!!😂😂

Last edited:
Read this back. Lol
You just can't answer the questions. You just want the club punished for uncovering allegations. You have no empathy for anyone but Clarkson. You certainly insinuate that the players are money grubbing liars. You are very transparent in what you are as a person.

You just can't answer the questions. You just want the club punished for uncovering allegations. You have no empathy for anyone but Clarkson. You certainly insinuate that the players are money grubbing liars. You are very transparent in what you are as a person.
What questions? You are really struggling here.

No. Egan taints the whole thing. This is something you cannot refute.
Haven't multiple posters spent multiple pages across multiple threads refuting just this? Feels like who woke out of a coma a few weeks ago with these talking points.

What questions? You are really struggling here.
You seem to have limited comprehension skills. I suggest that is because you have a very flimsy argument and you can't handle being wrong so you go round and round hoping it'll all go away and the world can be as you want it. Not how it works in the real world. You are very transparent in what you are as a person.

Haven't multiple posters spent multiple pages across multiple threads refuting just this? Feels like who woke out of a coma a few weeks ago with these talking points.
Ok. Convince me Egan was a good choice here.

Last edited:
He's been on the main board with his North Melbourne mates defending Clarkson. He doesn't like it that there are Hawks supporters that don't follow his illogical thinking.

You seem to have limited comprehension skills. I suggest that is because you have a very flimsy argument and you can't handle being wrong so you go round and round hoping it'll all go away and the world can be as you want it. Not how it works in the real world. You are very transparent in what you are as a person.
That’s about 18 times in a row you’ve said “transparent”. I’m wondering if you know what it means,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm very aware of what it means and very aware of what I am implying you are
No offence mate, but imply all you like. I really don’t care. I just don’t see much of a coherent argument here.

Because im arguing he was an awful choice. You tagged me…
Yeah and it's irrelevant. I'm not arguing with you about Egan being a poor choice because, as it seems has been explained to you already, it's completely irrelevant. You keep saying that it taints the whole thing but I haven't really seen anything about him from the AFL, the lawyers for the Indigenous players, or from any of the 3 parties mentioned in the reports. If it tainted the whole process I imagine at least the lawyers for Clarko and co would be all over it, no?

Why would I argue your points when they're wrong and stopped being relevant to the whole discussion weeks ago?

I'm not arguing with you about Egan being a poor choice because, as it seems has been explained to you already, it's completely irrelevant
You are simply wrong here. In a qualitative survey these things are extremely important. Feel free to look it up.

No offence mate, but imply all you like. I really don’t care. I just don’t see much of a coherent argument here.
No you don't see the agreement and validation you want and are having what is effectively a dummy spit. I can only assume you are a youngster (I really hope you are a youngster)

No you don't see the agreement and validation you want and are having what is effectively a dummy spit. I can only assume you are a youngster (I really hope you are a youngster)
I wish I was a youngster too. Alas.

But you really need to work on your insults. PM me, I can help you out.

I think the AFL wants to learn on how to improve it. It seems to me that you want the club punished for trying to do the right thing.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
No one wants here the club punished though that seems inevitable to a degree.

However, the afl are absolutely filthy with us for the way we went about this. I know this as fact. I don’t think they’re reviewing this just for the sake of learning to improve.

However, the afl are absolutely filthy with us for the way we went about this. I know this as fact. I don’t think they’re reviewing this just for the sake of learning to improve.
Some people actually do want that. Hence the ongoing argument.

We need to come clean. We ****ed up royally.

I wish I was a youngster too. Alas.

But you really need to work on your insults. PM me, I can help you out.
Twas poor to bring in youth. I've found them to be quite enlightening and in general we will be in good hands when they move us forward.

Twas poor to bring in youth. I've found them to be quite enlightening and in general we will be in good hands when they move us forward.
Without doubt your best post yet. I’m a sucker for a good twas

Is Leon Egan one of the complainants? So the Hawks have appointed a family member of one of the complainants to conduct the review…

Oh dear…

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back