KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Rat back to Nagambie after a few years away, him and Haysom together in the forward 50 will stretch most backlines.

Murchison CC will be taking on Murchison FC in a Twenty20 this Thursday night. Proceeds from this event will be made available to 2013 premiership player James Peck who is recovering from injuries sustained in a car accident earlier this year. Please come along to support this worthy cause.

Great to see Willo assembling a stronger Ardmona side, with Tom Durward and Daniel Freeman getting on board along with some others we should see a far more competitive Bush Cats side in 2014.

former strathy star shannon laidlaw has been seen training at violet town, nust be chasing the big bucks??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Australian Amateur Football League (WAAFL)Nagambie Football Club Smailes, Luke Pending
2014-03-04
Nagambie have signed another gun forward out of WA, I have been told that he kicked 120 2 years ago and 60 odd last year in 9 games. Can anyone confirm?

thats good news for nagambie! havent heard much from lancy? have they picked up anyone worth noting? you would think the gum are up and about with there new recruits, aswell as stanhope! will be a very interesting year could be a few more up for the title race! As for laidlaw i heard that bloke is a freak!! wins games on one leg and always drags two defenders away, i would love him at my club!

thats good news for nagambie! havent heard much from lancy? have they picked up anyone worth noting? you would think the gum are up and about with there new recruits, aswell as stanhope! will be a very interesting year could be a few more up for the title race! As for laidlaw i heard that bloke is a freak!! wins games on one leg and always drags two defenders away, i would love him at my club!
Usually hear little from Lancaster unless they are big noting with some champion under lock and key or are sitting pretty on or near the top of the ladder, hence the lack of input since 2011.

would be good to watch and see where each team is at! i reckon merrigum murch stanhope nagaz will be fighting it out for the top with lancy and avenal filling out the top 6, maybe rushy or gig to put some pressure on the top half. VT will move down the ladder sharply and undera fighting it out with longwood for the bottom. I think ardy will move up a little but have along way to go. havent heard much of tally and dont think they would make finals.
So is this praccy match at Merrigum or Gig? & what time does it start??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back