KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Oxxy_01 whats the go with the gig boys in the paper taking the Lancy school kids for the Vic kick style tranning ?

would almost think that your club would have done that for the local school or are ya all to much stuck up to help out the locals ?

firstly, i think its a great intitative by the gig boys to take training sessions around the district, keeping kids involved in the game.
secondly, lanky fc is not stuck up, even though i dont have anything to do with that side of the footy club taking trainings etc etc i dont think lanky actually thought about taking drills and school sessions...also most senior footballers work during school hours so that also makes it hard.

Ill have a ping...

Lancaster vs Stanhope - Stanhope by a good 6 goals, too much depth
Yea vs Rushworth- Not a bad line up, 10+ goals
Avenel vs Ardmona - 2-3 goals, match of the round
Violet Town vs Tallygaroopna - Apparently best side for the yr so ill back them, 5 goals
Murchison vs Undera - They will pump em by 20 goals
Girgarre vs Merrigum - A good 20 goal win again

Ill have a ping...

Lancaster vs Stanhope - Stanhope by a good 6 goals, too much depth
Yea vs Rushworth- Not a bad line up, 10+ goals
Avenel vs Ardmona - 2-3 goals, match of the round
Violet Town vs Tallygaroopna - Apparently best side for the yr so ill back them, 5 goals
Murchison vs Undera - They will pump em by 20 goals
Girgarre vs Merrigum - A good 20 goal win again

Lancaster vs Stanhope - Stanhope too much depth 60 points
Yea vs Rushy - Rushy in an upset 3 goals
Avenel vs Ardmona - Good side Ardy by 6 goals
VT vs Tally - vt by 50 points
Murch vs Undera - murch confident after first win, but undera too strong 100 +
Gig vs Merrigum - An overconfident gig by 8 points.

undera are shit and live near a shit farm and they all stink. i seen two of them at a party and they wese the biggest dropkicks in the world UNDERA suck.

I wouldn't be so sure, rumour is that when the pressure is on VT crumble. Dont attack the pill, play from behind and become a rabble with no direction?? No expert just what i have herd what is your opinion??

i have to say that would be true alec they are pretty hopeless.

why dont you get a hair cut you freak?

i have to say that would be true alec they are pretty hopeless.

undera are shit and live near a shit farm and they all stink. i seen two of them at a party and they wese the biggest dropkicks in the world UNDERA suck.

Y do u bother writing that cr*p? Coz u saw 2 of them at a party does that mean there whole team are sh*t footballers?

RESULTS 4 ROUND 11

Stanhope 18.15 123 def Lancaster 4.4 28
Yea 19.7.121 def Rushworth 9.4.58
Avenel 6.8. 44 def Ardmona 6.7. 43
V Town 19.12 126 def Tally 4.3. 27
Undera 18.13.121 def Murchison 3.4.22
Gigarre 13.9.87 def Merrigum 4.3.27

Any thoughts on the results ???

RESULTS 4 ROUND 11

i think stanhope f*cked up lanky, i also think avenal and ardy would have been a good game to watch... cya later trav..

RESULTS 4 ROUND 11

No thoughts, just wondering what oxy's opinion is on the game?

No thoughts, just wondering what oxy's opinion is on the game?

well acadex, i wouldn't go so far to say lanky got f***ed up by stanhope as headband expalined but a few mistakes on our own behalf in the first half plus their good finishing early helped the mainland to a good win. the 2nd half to the boys credit was a bit different and wasnt as one sided but stanhope with a few stronger bodies got the job done.

big win on the w/e though was avenel over premiership contenders ardmona citing avenel may be back in the hunt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well acadex, i wouldn't go so far to say lanky got f***ed up by stanhope as headband expalined but a few mistakes on our own behalf in the first half plus their good finishing early helped the mainland to a good win. the 2nd half to the boys credit was a bit different and wasnt as one sided but stanhope with a few stronger bodies got the job done.

big win on the w/e though was avenel over premiership contenders ardmona citing avenel may be back in the hunt.

big bodys true that oxxy, wat do u think of j.denslys performance n footy playing ability after watching first had this wkd?

The yea boys had a good side in on the weekend and it showed they won easy they are a good unit at home!! were missing ther key foward chriso graham but didnt matter, found other goal kickers against what could be called a slack defence of rushy's...... do ppl think rushy will play finals cos theyd wanna get alot betta

I wouldn't be so sure, rumour is that when the pressure is on VT crumble. Dont attack the pill, play from behind and become a rabble with no direction?? No expert just what i have herd what is your opinion??
Are you mates with oxxy lol we didnt have our best team in either

the have seem to deal with the pressure in a couple of games this year, came from 3 goals behind the other week and have kicked away in close games a couple times..

im pretty sure the thirds boys won by alot on the w/e so i dont no wat ur on about

Mate ive just about had it wit ppl expectin towners to crumble, i really hope we stick it up the lot of yas! your kiddin your self if you recon we dont attack the footy! get ya hand off it!!

Mate ive just about had it wit ppl expectin towners to crumble, i really hope we stick it up the lot of yas! your kiddin your self if you recon we dont attack the footy! get ya hand off it!!

haha, a bit of heat from the towners, cant handle the pressure in the thread either i see:thumbsu:

Well Mr Smith , gazza22 was not kidding when he asked, and yes 1 did and i took him over tonight to train. And he is also going to wed trainning in wang.

You must be to good for the bushies are ya Mr Smith ?????hahahah

Who was the player that got invited?

Well Mr Smith , gazza22 was not kidding when he asked, and yes 1 did and i took him over tonight to train. And he is also going to wed trainning in wang.

You must be to good for the bushies are ya Mr Smith ?????hahahah

you are a joke you kdl boys are the shitest football players in the world. you all suck. (alex oxford)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back