KFC BBL BIGBASH 2017/2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a match. Controversy, close finish, great batting and bowling from Short and an unbelievable catch by Archer.
504 as captain from Short will inflate a lot of scores. Averaging around 175 from his past 4 innings. You'd think he'd be a chance to take Lynne's spot in the Aussie ODI squad.

Turner v Klinger v Nair?
I considered all three but went with Agar over them all. In great form with both bat and ball.
Of those 3 I'd go Klinger ahead of Nair and Turner but they're all good options. The total number of players you have from each of their teams could play a part in your decision too.

Out: Archer, Stoinis and Willey
In: Watson, Buttler and Agar

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I considered all three but went with Agar over them all. In great form with both bat and ball.
Of those 3 I'd go Klinger ahead of Nair and Turner but they're all good options. The total number of players you have from each of their teams could play a part in your decision too.

why Archer out?

Buttler has left for international duty. I hope you see this before lockout haha.

why Archer out?
Only because Hobart have the bye. He'll be back next week.

Buttler has left for international duty. I hope you see this before lockout haha.
Afraid not :( Looks like Sams comes off the bench. I have a mental block with Buttler and keep thinking he's South African. Having said that I'm pissed that the site warned me that Willey and Stoinis were out for international duties with a big red square next to their names but gave no such warning for Buttler.

Where the **** is Willey?

I’m not playing BBL Fantasy next year, it’s bullshit. Fixture is hard enough without internationals disappearing, late withdrawals and mid round late changes.

What a joke

Lol

Or you could simply pay attention

Status
Not open for further replies.