Kyabram DFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently all the talk. A local big name yet to be confirmed was the talk from officials last week but this week it’s out there! Great get if confirmed!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't say local area just said he played for a lot of clubs Ky Nathalia Balranald Bendigo Bombers WAFL NTFL Western league in Melbourne, never said he wasn't loyal to Ky.
Bendigo bombers and Wafl were state league footy whilst Ntfl is a summer comp so if you take that into consideration he has played at 3 localish clubs over 20 years of senior footy and is returning home as such.

What's this about Bootz?

Stirling reappointed as Swans head Coach. With his Assistants TBA.
As you can see from the posts since you asked me, Afro is rumoured to be “returning to Ky” to coach the Wombats. Just waiting for it to be officially announced by the locals are pretty excited about it and I’ve only heard positive things. It’s almost a rite of passage for some Kyabram FC players to head out to the smaller local clubs like Lancy, Stanhope, Girgarre, Merrigum or Tonny.

Just been down the street to get my papers and apparently the deal for Afro is a long, long way off. Hope all this talk which I am part of, doesn’t scare him off!

My mail is if he takes the job he will be moving back to the area. His dad has been involved with the club for years so there is a connection there. I don't understand the negative vibe.
Your. Mail wombat unlike that of donkeys is correct he has not been appointed as yet ? If he is he will be living in the area he is a fit 39r who played with sunshine this year losing the granny by I think 3 points Will be massive for the club and his life member dad rat who has been hoping that his son would one day play for lanky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back