Kyabram DFL discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Morning fellaz

Someone give me a run down on the Nagambie v Murchison after the siren altercation, heard a few of the fellaz went hell for leather
Now this is the 2nd time the Grasshopper fellaz have scrapped on after the siren in 12 months
2022 GF when they boxed chocolates with the Lancaster fellaz
How is this only a minor fine ? Browny from Longwood got 6 weeks for going over the player points back couple years ago and he didn’t smack any fellaz in the chin !

Explanation needed I reckon fellaz

Pretty excited to see Mighty lions Take on the Swans this week, Should be a pearla

thanks fellaz,
panda
Was after the under 18s I believe

Morning fellaz

Someone give me a run down on the Nagambie v Murchison after the siren altercation, heard a few of the fellaz went hell for leather
Now this is the 2nd time the Grasshopper fellaz have scrapped on after the siren in 12 months
2022 GF when they boxed chocolates with the Lancaster fellaz
How is this only a minor fine ? Browny from Longwood got 6 weeks for going over the player points back couple years ago and he didn’t smack any fellaz in the chin !

Explanation needed I reckon fellaz

Pretty excited to see Mighty lions Take on the Swans this week, Should be a pearla

thanks fellaz,
panda
I have also read up on this Panda. I must say that is very disappointing that this kind of garbage still goes on in the game we love!!! Is it about time we set the reminder to the players that we are here to just play football! If you want to throw hands maybe go pay for a boxing memebership! This sport more worried about abolishing the bump/tackling over the punch it may seems.. not best in my books. I am not about it!
It’s not a sight I want my young boys to see that’s not best for them…

Karney from Avenel got 2 weeks for sling tackle but apparently all good for others to punch on after game??? Ok

All best to everyone this weekend I hope for smooth sailing epic games 👌🏻

I have also read up on this Panda. I must say that is very disappointing that this kind of garbage still goes on in the game we love!!! Is it about time we set the reminder to the players that we are here to just play football! If you want to throw hands maybe go pay for a boxing memebership! This sport more worried about abolishing the bump/tackling over the punch it may seems.. not best in my books. I am not about it!

Karney from Avenel got 2 weeks for sling tackle but apparently all good for others to punch on after game??? Ok

Why would league not provide sum of suspension? Seems strange

Sauna, I agree.
don’t know anything about the tackling suspensions but if blokes are getting rubbed out for a football act and blokes punching on aren’t then I think the fellaz at KDFL HQ need to be seriously loooked at

my Young fella said a Tallygaroopna supporter was throwing em in the crowd last week against longwood. KDFL getting a bad wrap at the minute and It’s sad to See coz there’s so many good clubs and people in the region.

panda

Last edited:
Was after the under 18s I believe
i think you'll find that it was more of a screaming match between a few thirds boys once the siren went.
no punches, no cards, just a few kids leaving the bench that made it look bad.
both officials from each side were there and split it up, the fine hanging over both clubs heads is more of "hey, do this again and you'll wear it"
telling the young future of each club that this is not tolerated!

footy not played as it used to be panda and sauna. Think we all need to have a good hard look at how soft the game has gotten. Was hoping to see hard footy this weekend for my first game at KFDL. see you at Longwood tomorrow sauna?

Cheers AJ
After last year's grand final, the last thing the league needs is more coverage of this stuff. Especially when many of our clubs are already struggling to attract families.

Gee Avenel disappointing today, surely they aren’t in the finals calculations on that?
And even further away from being sold on the hype surrounding Avola, was torn a new one by Jye Adamson today. Any to come back in for them?
All todays games massively lopsided
Would appear they're starting bottom out. I must admit Avola does appear to me to drift in and out of games too often.

Gee Avenel disappointing today, surely they aren’t in the finals calculations on that?
And even further away from being sold on the hype surrounding Avola, was torn a new one by Jye Adamson today. Any to come back in for them?
I say Hank.. get those 3 gun players your looking at 😉

Hey Hank,

Great win by Lions

But
You’re a true ******* Fella

Cheers,
Panda

Who is Jye Adamson ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is. Kid seems to go alright, quick and tough.
Must be a good player to do a good job on one of the best players in the comp, Avola still a young lad learning how to deal with tags, will be better for it. Lacking some top line depth the swans. Can never write off a stanhope side when it comes to September. Great win by the lions 👍🏽

Last edited:
Sauna, I agree.
don’t know anything about the tackling suspensions but if blokes are getting rubbed out for a football act and blokes punching on aren’t then I think the fellaz at KDFL HQ need to be seriously loooked at

my Young fella said a Tallygaroopna supporter was throwing em in the crowd last week against longwood. KDFL getting a bad wrap at the minute and It’s sad to See coz there’s so many good clubs and people in the region.

panda

Your son is wrong

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

great action over the weekend. got to visit red legs stadium for the first time and see them come away with a great victory! anyone know what happened at the merrigum and rushworth game? couldn’t see scores online of them yet

Cheers AJ

great action over the weekend. got to visit red legs stadium for the first time and see them come away with a great victory! anyone know what happened at the merrigum and rushworth game? couldn’t see scores online of them yet

Cheers AJ
Rushworth don’t have a seniors side so it will stay as pending and Merrigum will get the 4 points

It appears some ex picola league players have had their players points re-accessed and been increased from the 1 point that was openly advertised and promoted at the start of the year .
I say some as I notice not all have been changed which is despite having never had any playing history with the KDL club they are now playing at .
Can anyone shed any light on why they were changed , why some haven’t and how that has impacted clubs who recruited them on the understanding they were 1 pointers ?

Lancaster vs Nagambie should be a ripper of a game a real test for both sides the wombats are slowly getting back to full strength Rick Thompson and Simpson should be close , I see Logan Demasi has returned to the club a big plus in defence he’ll be ,haven’t seen Nagambie as yet but they are going along nicely really looking forward to this game
PS bomber how much truth in strong rumours with the possibly Gun Jason Cole lining up for the lakers ??

Lancaster vs Nagambie should be a ripper of a game a real test for both sides the wombats are slowly getting back to full strength Rick Thompson and Simpson should be close , I see Logan Demasi has returned to the club a big plus in defence he’ll be ,haven’t seen Nagambie as yet but they are going along nicely really looking forward to this game

PS bomber how much truth in strong rumours with the possibly Gun Jason Cole lining up for the lakers ??

Ad pl wombats have jake mills in foM best player in leagueru

ususususlupldpdp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back