La Liga

Remove this Banner Ad

He certainly will be missed although I think we've had him covered thos season. Add a WC and 2 euro trophies to that collection also. His career has been astonishing and I will have him as the best pure midfielder I've ever seen alongside Zidane. A true champion for country and club.

Actually think he's being serious. His post is spot on though, he's been absolutel incredible over the journey. Just look at the trophies he's played a key part.

Sad to see him go, that's for sure.

He is being serious Jatz.It's what the military call Black ops !!! The trick with TC's posts to to read between the lines. The message is always there.....just better hidden sometimes.

He's in the wroooong sport and league.

He's always craved media attention and limelight. Complaining about it now makes him look like a fool. I can't see him getting on with Benitez personally and surely Real should try and cash in on him before he declines any further.

He's always craved media attention and limelight. Complaining about it now makes him look like a fool. I can't see him getting on with Benitez personally and surely Real should try and cash in on him before he declines any further.

Rafa and Ronnie do not instantly appear as a match made in heaven do they?

The Ronaldo decision will be a Presidential decision rather than a managerial one. The decisive factor will be money.....has the club milked the CR7 factor for as much as it can and will whatever profit potential remains justify keeping a presence who is probably unwanted in the dressing room is likely to dip in quality in the next two years and is hindering development of others?

it is not an easy one. Cristiano's greatest achievement at Madrid has been the imposition of his charisma and personality on the team and club making of it a personal stage. Even Sir Alex at United with his iron temperament and vice like control of the club found CR7 a bit big to handle. Unravelling that won't be easy.

16 year old who's going be playing with castilla and trying to break into madrid's XI..wish him the best but chances of it happening isnt really in his favour specially if you look at madrid's history with youth breaking into the first team.

Cant wait till we see him rip it up with Getafe in 3-4 years time
2859867778.gif
Bump ;)

Madrid trying their best to hand Barca the league, but Barca keeps choking. SMH

Madrid trying their best to hand Barca the league, but Barca keeps choking. SMH

Barca have a relatively poor midfield and although he is still scoring a lot of goals Messi has lost that extra little half a percentage point of pace and thus the scintillating dribbling that opened defences is disappearing.

They are a weaker team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice to see Messi play well. He is in decline now and the magical dribbles are a thing of the past but retains that wonderful ability to create space from nothing.

I wouldn't say he's in decline. Maybe the team around him isn't as good as it used to be but I think he's still just as good. He won the game of his own boot with 2 goals with the first being an absolute peach. And he did that against arguably the best team today.

I wouldn't say he's in decline. Maybe the team around him isn't as good as it used to be but I think he's still just as good. He won the game of his own boot with 2 goals with the first being an absolute peach. And he did that against arguably the best team today.

I love watching him but I think if we look at his stats we see a marked reduction is dribbles in the past two years and he has always been about those amazing lightning fast mazy dribbles.

Still without argument the best player in the world but I think the Messi of 2010 to 2012 was slightly better....an inch faster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back