Past #46: Lachlan Hosie - delisted after 5 NM games/3 NM goals - thanks Hose

Remove this Banner Ad

Garner looks cooked.
If they look to bring in youth Wood might be the one who has value. However, I think a new coach would back themselves in to get the best out of him.

I’m thinking the “one dimensional” BBB is the most vulnerable if this is the scenario. Very Sad as it is. Game is all about pace and pressure and we needed a quick small forward. (Or skilled midfielder but doubt this draft would’ve provided). BBB has currency :(

Seems like he is a very similar size and build to Curtis Taylor so i also find it an interesting selection.

Cant hurt having the SANFL leading goal kicker in our team though.

Hope he dominates for us. Hes a great age from a list gap perspective although i guess that doesnt mean much when you have never played an AFL game before

In competition for spots with Wood, Garner, Zurhaar, Will Walker, TT, Watson (is he a forward or defender now) and Taylor.

Mid sized forwards is probably where we are better stocked than anywhere else on the field. It’s a surprising decision considering he our depth there.

IMO it must have been purely best available on the recruiters eyes.

Garner looks cooked.
If they look to bring in youth Wood might be the one who has value. However, I think a new coach would back themselves in to get the best out of him.

Just unbelievable.

I'm against being a one eyed supporter and all that but, c'mon North fans, back your boys wherever they come from.

I remember how pissed & afraid some were of Pittard walking through our doors for being reportedly 'crap' and he's been the surprise package of the year so far. Give all the boys a clean slate and a fair shake.

What's wrong with being one eyed? My cat was one eyed after getting booted by a horse. Didn't stop him from doing a marvellous job down the rabbit boroughs when ferrets died.

Seems like he is a very similar size and build to Curtis Taylor so i also find it an interesting selection.

Cant hurt having the SANFL leading goal kicker in our team though.

Hope he dominates for us. Hes a great age from a list gap perspective although i guess that doesnt mean much when you have never played an AFL game before
reckon a best available approach the way to go at mid season draft. Looks decent contested mark and has some skill, no reason why he couldn't play a number of roles.

Wow its taken 20 mins for our first poster to pot one of our new recruits. Really?? No one think he's the next Wayne Carey and it may take him a while to Adjust to AFL level but seriously???
Bruh it's from the article linked in the Twitter post on this very thread, thought it was funny

Believe me I'll back in anyone who puts the stripes on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bruh it's from the article linked in the Twitter post on this very thread, thought it was funny

Believe me I'll back in anyone who puts the stripes on

Tectonic,

Sorry bruh, I didn't see the twitter quote at the end, Just wanted some positivity about this guy. I'm sorry for jumping the gun.

They took my advice when picking from the lower grades =D

This is actually to fill the backline.

Welcome to North.

Heard a few recruiters were angry Hosie wasn't on the board for their pick. Especially Port and Adelaide. Cripps apparently swore when Hosie was called.

Mark Williams once told North David Trotter was the next Hird. This is basically the 7th round of the national draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back