Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears - Season 19 Team Thread - Best & Fairest S19 Winners Matera92 and Brahj

Remove this Banner Ad

tumblr_n0555tOIPm1s5tlmxo1_500.gif

Round 15

Dragons Fantasy Football Club : 16.12.108
Las Vegas Bears : 11.12.78

Best: DemonJim, pantskyle, Quivorir

The Dragons put an end to the Bears winning run, killing our momentum heading into our very first finals campaign. Too much energy was wasted on trying to cut The Filth Wizard's grass and it cost us in the end. (miss_kate18, my offer still stands)

Captain Jim tried to do it all himself, and the Quivster managed to make it into the votes from his usual seat in the Left Right Out stand.

Once again, pantskyle ball hogged and I cried myself to sleep that night.

Congratulations - Las Vegas Bears Best & Fairest for S19
Matera92 and brahj (15 votes each)

HqdlVbi.png
HqdlVbi.png

#wincity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Final Standings After Fifteen Rounds:

EMGEE_6 – 4 Votes

Magruder – 7 Votes

Matera92 – 15 Votes

Quivorir – 9 Vote

Kane249 – 2 Votes

Bryce_Jersey17 – 5 Votes

Brahj – 15 Votes

Pantskyle – 14 Votes

Dingster – 2 Vote

DemonJim – 9 Vote

Getgaff – 3 Votes

GreaterGattsby – 1 Vote

Yello Mit – 2 Votes

Congratulations - Las Vegas Bears Best & Fairest for S19
Matera92 and brahj (15 votes each)
Grats guys. To the two that do everything together.......that's taking it to a new level. Let the celebrations continue

Ohwait wat?

stephen-colbert-celebration-gif.gif

AND ONCE AGAIN A RUCKMAN STEALS MY THUNDER AND INDIVIDUAL ACCOLADES! YOU SON OF A BI.... *Matera92's manager drags the drunken star off the stage.*

On behalf of my client I would like to thank all the Bears for their wonderful support, camaraderie and fun loving nature. This team is a joy to play for and I assure you he has no plans on moving anytime soon. Onto bigger and better things next years, a finals win is not too far away!

Ohwait wat?

View attachment 144209

AND ONCE AGAIN A RUCKMAN STEALS MY THUNDER AND INDIVIDUAL ACCOLADES! YOU SON OF A BI.... *Matera92's manager drags the drunken star off the stage.*

On behalf of my client I would like to thank all the Bears for their wonderful support, camaraderie and fun loving nature. This team is a joy to play for and I assure you he has no plans on moving anytime soon. Onto bigger and better things next years, a finals win is not too far away!
Quiv and Matera are both Colbert?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back