Backfire Legendary Coach Chris Scott allows maggot umpires to meet with him in Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jokes aside Chris Scott is plainly the best current coach, with a record of sustained success that compares favourably with the absolute best.

The reason this isn’t more generally acknowledged is his utterly s**t personality. Whinging about umps after the game when you’ve been jumped by an inferior side on your home deck is just poor sportsmanship. Absolutely cringeworthy performance from the best in the business (at coaching and sooking).
Yeah nah, he’s ok, but propped up by a really good cohort off-field. Get him over at North or Richmond and things would be different.

Yeah nah, he’s ok, but propped up by a really good cohort off-field. Get him over at North or Richmond and things would be different.
Disagree, it's a medium small club with geniuses like Mackay in support.

People say "he inherited a superb list" yeah nah he inherited a fully Danked list at the moment Bomber left with his entire chemical business but still won, and they are almost all gone, yet the performance remains.

Few players traded out of Geelong set the world on fire, but they makes heaps of project players useful. Esava, Stanley, Blicavs, Stewart, he's polished some turds and some of them into gold.

People say "he inherited a superb list" yeah nah he inherited a fully Danked list at the moment Bomber left with his entire chemical business but still won, and they are almost all gone, yet the performance remains.

Few players traded out of Geelong set the world on fire, but they makes heaps of project players useful. Esava, Stanley, Blicavs, Stewart, he's polished some turds and some of them into gold.
Fair enough, but is it Scott or is it the whole supporting system

Loving that you guys are starting to get it.

It’s mainly just that Geelong is an awesome club overall. Getting great coaches and support staff, along with great players is how we do it.

So, Collingwood = minnows?

irony GIF

I see maths isn’t your strong suit so let me assist:

GeeLOL: 10 flags in 124 years = minnows

Worst Coast: 4 flags in 37 years = at least you tried

Flagpies: 16 flags in 127 years = elite

In short, average single digits or GTFO

Let me know if you need it dumbed down any further

I see maths isn’t your strong suit so let me assist:

GeeLOL: 10 flags in 124 years = minnows

Worst Coast: 4 flags in 37 years = at least you tried

Flagpies: 16 flags in 127 years = elite

In short, average single digits or GTFO

Let me know if you need it dumbed down any further
"1 flag in 12 years"

Just like Collingwood.

In fact, Collingwood had a bigger gap between their last 2 flags than Geelong did.

If you're trying to claim amateur bush-league flags from a 4 team competition then well, that's just even more embarrassing.

“4 team comp” 😂 🤦‍♂️

OK, apparently I do need to dumb it down further…

TBF, by GeeLOL standards, 1 in 12 is considered good

…because their average is 1 flag every 12.4 years. Get it now??

In fact, Collingwood had a bigger gap between their last 2 flags than Geelong did

In fact, GeeLOL had a 44 year premiership drought 🤷‍♂️

But the real question is - why are you white knighting a club that were your GF bunnies and lost 4 GFs in 6 years?? :$

“4 team comp” 😂 🤦‍♂️

OK, apparently I do need to dumb it down further…

…because their average is 1 flag every 12.4 years. Get it now??

In fact, GeeLOL had a 44 year premiership drought 🤷‍♂️

But the real question is - why are you white knighting a club that were your GF bunnies and lost 4 GFs in 6 years?? :$
You said 12 flags IN 12 years, not 12 flags every 12 years.

If you're going to try and be a smartarse on the internet, you should have at least a basic handle on the English language.

Better yet, just don't even try to begin with. You'll avoid further embarrassment that way :thumbsu:

You said 12 flags IN 12 years, not 12 flags every 12 years

I know what I said, *head 😂

Then I said “TBF by GeeLOL standards 1 in 12 is considered good” - because it’s better than their average which is higher than 12

THEN I called them minnows, because they only have 10 flags after 124 seasons

It’s almost like you have to parse the entire post together to understand it 🤷‍♂️

If you're going to try and be a smartarse on the internet, you should have at least a basic handle on the English language.

Better yet, just don't even try to begin with. You'll avoid further embarrassment that way :thumbsu:

Take your own advice 🤦‍♂️ 😂 🤡

I know what I said, *head 😂

Then I said “TBF by GeeLOL standards 1 in 12 is considered good” - because it’s better than their average which is higher than 12

THEN I called them minnows, because they only have 10 flags after 124 seasons

It’s almost like you have to parse the entire post together to understand it 🤷‍♂️

Take your own advice 🤦‍♂️ 😂 🤡

Well, clearly you don't know what you said because below is your post in all its glory.

That, and 1 flag in 12 years :shrug:

TBF, by GeeLOL standards, 1 in 12 is considered good

Minnows :$

Again, stop trying to appear intelligent when it's something you're clearly not.

You said 12 flags IN 12 years, not 12 flags every 12 years.

I think it's some sort of humiliation kink. Any attention is better than no attention etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol get a load of Zig and Zag here 🤦‍♂️

Apparently he 'knows' what he meant

I know what I said

It's not our fault if he struggles to articulate himself this badly though.

My articulation is fine, it's your complete lack of comprehension that is the problem

10 flags in 124 years = minnows

Take your own advice and stop trying to appear intelligent when it's something you're clearly not.

lol get a load of Zig and Zag here 🤦‍♂️

I know what I said

My articulation is fine, it's your complete lack of comprehension that is the problem

10 flags in 124 years = minnows

Take your own advice and stop trying to appear intelligent when it's something you're clearly not.
No mate, your articulation sucks, as evidenced by YOU being the only one who understood the drivel you typed.

And stop copying my comments, it's schoolyard shit and utterly pathetic.

Nice melt

1715703026347.png

No mate, your articulation sucks, as evidenced by YOU being the only one who understood the drivel you typed

No mate, my articulation is fine, as evidenced by YOU being the only one who can't understand it... and don't say frggr can't understand it either, he would agree with Attila the Hun if he said I shot JFK

Nice melt

View attachment 1989299

No mate, my articulation is fine, as evidenced by YOU being the only one who can't understand it... and don't say frggr can't understand it either, he would agree with Attila the Hun if he said I shot JFK

Imagine losing an argument and embarrassing yourself so badly you resort to copying everything the person who owned you said 😂 😂

Its a fair point but I think Scott has been the only constant over his era. Inherited a Dank-raddled, utterly Bombered list which Ablett walked out on in disgust, and turned them around.

Loving that you guys are starting to get it.

It’s mainly just that Geelong is an awesome club overall. Getting great coaches and support staff, along with great players is how we do it.
4 flags, two from Dank and two from a really good coach. When the Pies have a great coach we fourpeat, when the hawks have one they threepeat or bag 4 in a decade, and neither Dank.

Minnows gonna minnow. Imagine what Scott could do at a real club...

Its a fair point but I think Scott has been the only constant over his era. Inherited a Dank-raddled, utterly Bombered list which Ablett walked out on in disgust, and turned them around.

4 flags, two from Dank and two from a really good coach. When the Pies have a great coach we fourpeat, when the hawks have one they threepeat or bag 4 in a decade, and neither Dank.

Minnows gonna minnow. Imagine what Scott could do at a real club...

What I should have been clearer about is that we created the great coaches from nothing, neither Bomber or Scott had been a senior coach until we made them one, so we didn’t really “get great coaches” as I loosely said, we made them what they are.

And the Pies still only have 1/2 the flags we have over the past 30 odd years since the league took away the advantages of throwing unlimited money at players and staff.
Clearly all their previous flags were the result of being able to buy them, so much like drug dealers might drive around in Lambos, no one respects them for it.

What I should have been clearer about is that we created the great coaches from nothing, neither Bomber or Scott had been a senior coach until we made them one, so we didn’t really “get great coaches” as I loosely said, we made them what they are.

And the Pies still only have 1/2 the flags we have over the past 30 odd years since the league took away the advantages of throwing unlimited money at players and staff.
Clearly all their previous flags were the result of being able to buy them, so much like drug dealers might drive around in Lambos, no one respects them for it.

4 AFL flags vs Colonwobble’s 3 so yes, all going swimmingly. But if you want to talk about flags won in the hob-nailed boots epoch, then it’s 17 to us :)
Nice melts, bonus points for poor maths skills and fake flags.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back