Backfire Legendary Coach Chris Scott allows maggot umpires to meet with him in Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

4 v 3 in H2H GFs = Colonwood are Geelong’s finals bunnies. I think you’re the one that needs remedial maths as well as English.

Hope you enjoy your detention :)
One ahead? It's not that impressive, Carlton have us 5-1.

Everyone gets a flag off us, we'll be losing one to Freo soon no doubt.

Strangely we've still got the most flags. Most finals won. Most h&a games won. Most goals kicked. Most Daicoi.

Cmon, do some more dorky maffs, you're starting to sound like a real Hawker!

Strangely we've still got the most flags. Most finals won. Most h&a games won. Most goals kicked. Most Daicoi.

Most home games, most uh racism incidents, most cheer squad identities with "interesting" pasts

It isn’t surprising a 2 game loss streak is enough for the Cats to call an emergency meeting with the fluro maggots, something has gone seriously wrong with their bias to not get them over the line
Episode 8 Abc GIF by The Bachelor
Snl Season 44 GIF by Saturday Night Live

I can see a 12th spot coming their way two years in a row! :laughing:

It isn’t surprising a 2 game loss streak is enough for the Cats to call an emergency meeting with the fluro maggots, something has gone seriously wrong with their bias to not get them over the line
Of course, we're talking The Most Successful and Most Winningest Club of the 21st Century here, when we're not winning there's generally some sort of foulness going on. Credit to the club, Chris, AFL and the umpires for identyfing it quicksmart and doing what needs to be done to rectify it.

did you know the umpires are paying off Chris Scott, that’s how good he is.

I see your Daicii and raise you two Gabletts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You said 12 flags IN 12 years, not 12 flags every 12 years.

If you're going to try and be a smartarse on the internet, you should have at least a basic handle on the English language.

Better yet, just don't even try to begin with. You'll avoid further embarrassment that way :thumbsu:
I've been saying this!

I even offered to give him so tutoring so he could improve, but alas, it was not taken up.

I'm not particularly strong at mathematics however so I can't help there.

Disagree, it's a medium small club with geniuses like Mackay in support.

People say "he inherited a superb list" yeah nah he inherited a fully Danked list at the moment Bomber left with his entire chemical business but still won, and they are almost all gone, yet the performance remains.

Few players traded out of Geelong set the world on fire, but they makes heaps of project players useful. Esava, Stanley, Blicavs, Stewart, he's polished some turds and some of them into gold.

And a coterie that lets you go millions and millions over the cap while the AFL lets it happen.

US sports require tax returns to check all sources of income. AFL far too gutless to go that path.

Man, when we got screwed by the umpires not knowing that if a ball is touched that it is not a mark. We didn't even get a meeting.

We got the exact same situation in the derby when Alex Pearce (charitable man), touched the ball 3 times only for it to be given a mark to Waterman. :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back